Trusted Contributor

LR and David Markstein in Italy

They were both on facebook together laughing and calling QVC their forner employment. David markstein and her laughing about the old days. Lisa saying so glad we dont have upper management here telling us what to pick and Lisa saying in her mind like at times who do u think u are lol? David saying Lisa is beloved in Vicenza and she is getting exclusives. Its so cool they get full creative control bringing this stuff. They are having a ball
Valued Contributor

Re: LR and David Markstein in Italy

Yes, and aren't they finding some great pieces?!!!!  The pieces LR has been offering from Italy are so much more interesting, unique and affordable than the same old, same old QVC shows from Italy.  I have not yet ordered directly from her, but the time is getting really close.  They have NEW; QVC has old, boring retreads at ridiculous prices. 

Honored Contributor

Nice that the two of them are having a great time.I hope you realize that these expensive trips add to the cost of the jewelry.Q at least has more buying power so they can get better deals and spread the travel costs out over thousands of pieces they ordered.

I do think Lisa has good taste though and I always enjoyed her presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa is showing her genius. and work ethic.  While she is on the move live she is doing something never done before with her style, good taste and it's ground breaking.   Offering and   getting product that is not available to the public yet, showing it in real time,  make  it in every size, color, shape imaginable and you can buy it right now.  She speaks with such ease, intelligence and grace its always fun to shop with her.  

Respected Contributor

I know she retired, as I did, in her 50s (I was 55; I think she retired at 50-51), but I didn't know she got married. I assume David is her spouse? Was this a honeymoon?

Respected Contributor

wrote:

I know she retired, as I did, in her 50s (I was 55; I think she retired at 50-51), but I didn't know she got married. I assume David is her spouse? Was this a honeymoon?

Surely you remember David from all the QVC jewelry shows?  David was a jewelry buyer for QVC for several years..  I think he and QVC parted company two or three years ago.  Last I heard he had a family and LR isn't married.

Respected Contributor

Ground breaking news!  Yes indeed.  Always an earthshaking revelation from OP.

Respected Contributor

I still maintain that Johnnysbro=Lisa Robertson.  Well done, Lisa.  You got some "praise/gush" posts here.

Honored Contributor

She must really love going to Italy for many years/decades now.  So nice she can afford to still go on her own dime and not the Q.'s work related expenses.

But anyone who can afford to buy jewelry from Lisa or the Q. must be blessed in deed.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

wrote:

I still maintain that Johnnysbro=Lisa Robertson.  Well done, Lisa.  You got some "praise/gush" posts here.

Well aren’t you something.