Respected Contributor

DJ's mom go to the program guide under the scroll down of 'shop QVC TV ' at the top of this page then click onto the QVC Plus guide  and put your zip code into 'channel finder ' at bottom of page that will give choices in your area.

Valued Contributor

OP here. Thanks everyone for the info. My cable company doesn't carry Q Plus, now that I know what it is and where to look. I knew you all would have the answer!

Occasional Contributor

I can remember way back in the 80's when Kathy Levine, Judy Crowell and a few of the other old host use to be on.  OVC had a second show than that they showed on the cable channels, but it didnt last long either.  When I heard of this one I figure it will do the same.  Just way to much, prices have gone up, up, quality has gone down.  Lot of the sellers have gone else where or stopped.

Myself not shopping with them has sure saved me a lot of bucks.  Use to be a big shopper, from clothes, jewelry, etc.

Valued Contributor

It is another QVC channel, usually they replay previously recorded shows, but sometimes (esp seems like Sunday evenings), they have NEW live shows.  What I like most about the live shows on QVC plus is that there are NO TESTIMONIAL CALLS! Smiley Very Happy

I like to have QVC on for background noise, and on days where the TSV is on 50% of the time (e.g. serta, cameras, etc all the 1 hour shows), I can turn to QVC plus to usually see something else.  Sometimes though, they have those boring products on both channels at the same time...