Honored Contributor

I ordered a jewelry item on 12-24. It has gone from NC to MN. I live in MI. Called CS all they said was "Duh". I just can't figure out why it is MN. I have a feeling it will be lost.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I ordered a jewelry item on 12-24. It has gone from NC to MN. I live in MI. Called CS all they said was "Duh". I just can't figure out why it is MN. I have a feeling it will be lost.

At least you have a tracking record.

I ordered a LTS ITEM that was shipped on the 23rd and not only has it not arrived, but I have only been getting the "Unfortunately tracking for this item is unavailable" message for the last week.

Honored Contributor

Violann-I am so sorry for the shipping problems. The thing that really upset me was the lack of info avaliable from CS.

Esteemed Contributor
@violann yes, I've had that happen, too. It is very frustrating.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Did you really think CS would know why UPS or USPS does what it does?   You wasted your time and theirs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Yes, I thought they might know something-anything. Today my package is in St. Paul.

How does CS work? It doesn't.

Respected Contributor

I don't know the answer, but I do know they often go to main hubs before they go to where they need to be delivered.    If a package is coming east to me it often passes me twice before being delivered.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Debic: Thank you for your reply. It made me feel a little better.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered a blanket for a friend who was in the hospital on January 3. It says it shipped January 8 and was supposed to be delivered January 11. When I check the tracking number, it says "enroute to UPS facility". Ridiculous. My friend is already home and won't be needing it anymore. This has been happening a lot with QVC lately. 

Respected Contributor

I have an order from Amazon that was 'shipped' the 29th of Dec.   Tracking is unavailable and I have no idea where it could be.   I try to buy stuff that includes prime shipping as a rule.  I needed this tho.  LOL

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*