Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? 3/5-3/6 PRVW- Q'S GOT THE FEVER AND IT'S SCREEN TIME!

super, duper job once again, @Spurt!

oooh, those 3 bunny bums are just adorable!

i can't imagine how those 3 kitties got themselves into that flower pot & no one is falling out! 

the kitty w/the white hat looks less than thrilled;  kind of like me with weekend programming.  Smiley Sad

@Kachina624  the white tiger sniffing buttercups is just beautiful!

ot, miss spurt: i'm headed to the book store today to see what's available in the "patchwork mysteries" &/or "the secrets of mary's book shop" series you recommended.  thanks again!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

Hit the snooze button

there was all day gardening 2 weeks ago on a Saturday and again now?

Why not do fashion all day on a weekend for the women working during the week?

Valued Contributor

Hey SPURT,

Where did you get the photo with me on Jordaen on TV????  I am running like the wind!

So, if I did it correctly, my little sugar pie, Gidget, is my avatar.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I didn't know we were going to have another gardening day on Saturday.  Thanks for the warning.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear

You got that right, I work full time and miss the weekday fashion festivities, lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

May I contribute a sniffer or two?  I've been saving these.

Screenshot_2016-02-07-22-29-22-1.png

2016-01-20 01.31.38.png

Screenshot_2016-01-20-00-35-23-1.png

Stop and smell the flowers.

@Kachina624   Thanks Kachina for sharing!  Beautiful Animals!  Beautiful Photos!!! Cat Very Happy

In fact, if anyone has any cute photos to share I bet we'd all love to see them Woman Very Happy  The only requirement is in order to comply with QVC Forum Guidelines please make sure the photos are not copyrighted and/or if they contain a person, you must have that person's permission to post the photo....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes wrote:

super, duper job once again, @Spurt!

oooh, those 3 bunny bums are just adorable!

i can't imagine how those 3 kitties got themselves into that flower pot & no one is falling out! 

the kitty w/the white hat looks less than thrilled;  kind of like me with weekend programming.  Smiley Sad

@Kachina624  the white tiger sniffing buttercups is just beautiful!

ot, miss spurt: i'm headed to the book store today to see what's available in the "patchwork mysteries" &/or "the secrets of mary's book shop" series you recommended.  thanks again!

@3cupcakes Hi 3cupcakes....thank you for your continued support and kind comments....

Those are REAL cottons hoppin down the bunny trail!---so cute! Woman Very Happy

Happy shopping and I hope you find some good cozy mysteries, if you can't find them at your favorite book store you can get them online.......there is also another cozy mystery series involving quilts but I haven't read that one yet.....Also, there is another cute series by Lori Copeland called the Morning Shade Myster Series---3 books--- A Case Of Bad Taste, A Case Of Crooked Letters, A Case Of Nosy Neighbors....

Take Care and happy reading!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jackthebear wrote:

Hit the snooze button

there was all day gardening 2 weeks ago on a Saturday and again now?

Why not do fashion all day on a weekend for the women working during the week?

@jackthebear @Bird mama But jackthebear...........Sadly QVC never ever considers the working women when planning their weekend programming....that would make too much sense Woman Frustrated  They seem to only schedule unique programming during the day time when working woman can't watch.....or perhaps QVC wants people to run the risk of getting fired because they are streamlining QVC or ordering stuff when they are supposed to be WORKING!

Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

Hey SPURT,

Where did you get the photo with me on Jordaen on TV????  I am running like the wind!

So, if I did it correctly, my little sugar pie, Gidget, is my avatar.

@katiescarlett  Why Katie I found the photo when I was doing some research on THE MOST TALENTED WOMEN ON HORSEBACK IN AMERICA!!!  Woman WinkWoman Very Happy

Oh GIDGET is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Sugar Pie is right!!! HeartHeartHeartHeart  I'm so happy you rescued her!! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt

Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I didn't know we were going to have another gardening day on Saturday.  Thanks for the warning.

@Bird mama Happy to participate in bringing an early warning to other Q customers Smiley Wink