Regular Contributor
Did Shawn happen to mention her outfit today?

I'm watching now and I love her Capri leggings. Did she happen to say the brand? I need that exact color for a shirt I have that I love!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: Shawn says Accesorize 3/11

@MommaNJ629 I checked our wardrobe list for you! It looks like her jacket and ring are QVC items, but not the leggings. I'll pass it along that you liked them though, you never know maybe we'll offer something similar in the future! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

Regular Contributor

The jacket???  What is the item number???

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is A273274! I believe she may have a secondary coat underneath as well, but that is not a QVC item! Smiley Happy

Shawn's Coat.png

Regular Contributor

Bummer!!!! Thanks!!!
Honored Contributor

Shawn said in the middle of the show she had a box of surprises.  Anyone know what that was?  I missed the 2nd half of her show. THX

Honored Contributor

@MommaNJ629  Ms Momma, I have a pr of susan graver crop leggings this same color, bought them a yr or so ago.  They have the white buttons on the bottoms of the legs.  Try to see if she still has these in the bright blue.  These crop leggings are really nice, so nice I have them in many colors.  Great for the summer.  I did take the time to change out all of the buttons to match the colors however.  Took time but I'm glad I did.

I'll try to look up the item number for you and re-post.

If you happen to choose these, size up just for comfort level.