Honored Contributor

So how does the $60 credit offered if you apply for a Q Card work.  Will it automatically apply to your first charge?

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954  You have to check the confirmation you got with your Q Card, but in my experience, after applying and being approved, I had to make a purchase by the end of that month. The purchase had to be more than the amount they were crediting me. In about 6 weeks or so, I saw the credit appear on my Q Card statement. They didn't take it off my purchase at the time of purchase.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@rms1954  You have to check the confirmation you got with your Q Card, but in my experience, after applying and being approved, I had to make a purchase by the end of that month. The purchase had to be more than the amount they were crediting me. In about 6 weeks or so, I saw the credit appear on my Q Card statement. They didn't take it off my purchase at the time of purchase.

Thanks.  Good info.  I've read all kinds of issues here so I wanted to make sure what the story was.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 

These are 'QCard FAQs', listed under 'Customer Service':

Customer Service — QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.