Esteemed Contributor

Q CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST!

I called QVC couple weeks ago.  I had purchased the Pro Air Fryer when it was a TSV. When sorting/putting everything all together, I was missing the center part of the rotisserie!

Called the manufacturer, was told to call QVC since item was within the covered period. Called QVC, explained the problem and how I had to call them, but did not wish to return the item.  The rep said I could return it or they would see if they could find one (from a returned defective one if need be):  which I thought was fine.  He told me I could follow up to see if they found one in a week.  Well, I did not call back, figuring I'd probably have to wait and eventually call the manufacturer back.

Well, the missing part was delivered over the weekend!  Thank you QVC for following up and sending me the missing part!  I'm grateful, and my furbaby Eddy is one happy camper - gonna put some hot dogs and brussel sprouts (his fave veg) on the rotisserie.

P.S.          Happy tails and doggie licks from EddyHeart!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST!

I agree they are the Best and the QVC Social Team is Excellent, not only in cummunicatin  but they resolve a problem so fast. Never have to wait, as

soon as you write an email they respond in minutes. So a big shout out to them so say Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Q CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE BEST!

I've always said they are really great with me. Resolve any potential problems in a satisfactory way and always seem to have the answers to my questions. They have a lot more patience than I do! ha! Could never do their job.

Same with the moderators. They are awesome too!