Trusted Contributor

This is the 2nd time I watched QVC2 and wanted to order the One Time Only priced item. Since the shows now are all repeats, the prices on what I want have gone up by the time I am currently watching. That is not right. If it is showing ON the Air, I should be able to get the special pricing. till the repeated show goes off the air. I missed out on the popcorn OTO and today, I missed the cookie dough OTO price. I tried to contact customer service, but as everyone is saying, they are non existent anymore. Even the phone message said they can't connect me to CS at this time. Call back. 

Way to lose customers......just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

@geegerbee Nope, sorry. When you are watching a repeat you KNOW the prices shown are no longer available. That's how it works.

Honored Contributor

Re: Problem with QV2 prices

[ Edited ]

We dont get Q2 but we get HSN 2, on the screen it always says, Thr host and guest may not reflect on current offers, refer to the on screen graphics only. The graphics on HSN 2 are always the correct price at the current time. 

Trusted Contributor

I have watched many repeats on both Q2 and what was their beauty channel and  it always says previously recorded and prices and inventory may differ.  It is there.  You just have to look for it.

Valued Contributor
I cant figure out why keep Q2 at all. If it's going to be all repeats all the time just pull the plug. If they insist on doing all repeats then honor the prices being shown. Otherwise why bother? Why would anyone want to watch it?
Honored Contributor

@geegerbee Read the responses to your post. There is always a disclaimer about the price.