Trusted Contributor

QVC is banking on Easy Pay, not price, to be the determining factor. 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Esteemed Contributor

@ncmom I always check elsewhere before placing an order. Quite often you can get a lower price & sometimes free shipping. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Price of boots

[ Edited ]

I have purchased a handful of Clark's shoes and boots from Macy's. The savings trick is to wait until they are having sales.

I order online, and then I go to the store for pickup.

Respected Contributor

Did anyone see Isaacs boots with Jen today? $249,00 and elastic running down the back so not even all leather! They were tall boots which I rarely wear anyway since retired. I donated all but two pairs preferring ankle boots.

I also donated alot smooth soled boots without tread as don't want to fall on ice.  I only wear smooth soles in the Autumn. I like Clarks, Vionic, Mizmooz, and Ecco. I love ankle boots. It pays to check prices.

Respected Contributor
Have you priced tall boots lately?
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jlkz  I do have Rakuten! Completely forgot ! Thanks!  I'll return them and reorder with Rakuten!

Btw Rakuten can also be used with QVC and HSN!

Honored Contributor

@ncmom wrote:

I'm watching Q2 and the boot show with Ali. Very nice Clarks ankle boot for $99 plus additional tax and shipping. I took a chance and looked for the same boot on Amazon. There it is for $82 and NO shipping. It pays to look around before "adding to my cart and checking out." I do appreciate the great explanation and demonstration by Ali and Leana of Clarks. 

@ncmom @I have QVC shoes sold for a lower price on HSN. Check it out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ncmom wrote:

I'm watching Q2 and the boot show with Ali. Very nice Clarks ankle boot for $99 plus additional tax and shipping. I took a chance and looked for the same boot on Amazon. There it is for $82 and NO shipping. It pays to look around before "adding to my cart and checking out." I do appreciate the great explanation and demonstration by Ali and Leana of Clarks. 

@ncmom @They are $70 at Penny's @ncmom 

Respected Contributor
I am a little shocked by how much they are asking for footwear. I bought 2 new pair of muk luks from Amazon for around $60 and QVC is asking $100 for the same thing. Also, I have been buying from Free Birds for the past 2 or 3 years and they have not raised their prices. Their boots are not cheap to begin with, but they are 100% leather, even the soles and heels, so well worth it.
Esteemed Contributor

I got the same boots on Macy's website for $40 less & free shipping.  I actually got two different pairs.  They arrived in 3 days.