Regular Contributor

Re: Previously Recorded???????????

This is ridiculous.  It's almost 7 am here on the East Coast and I thought I'd listen to "QVC Live" while reading my email (by the way, it's not listed as Live anymore, just QVC TV).  Nope.  It's a rerun from last night.  What are you thinking QVC?  Wow, way to lose customer interest and destroy the anticipation of "new/live" merchandise/info that fully supports proper live programming.  I will not be tuning in to TV re-runs.  P.S.  QVC, if you want to save some money ... we don't need, nor want, multiple channels (I don't even get QVC2 anymore, and the other channels I NEVER check because I already know they are mostly re-runs.  You should stick with what has worked for years and years ... one single channel, live, "what's new" etc. ... be happy with who you were QVC ... stay in your lane.

Occasional Contributor

I guess I could see reruns from 1AM to 5AM Eastern, but 7AM is late in the day for some.  I'm sure QVC knows their sales volume timing and I'm sure they start to increase around 7AM, but this is a turnoff to those who have it on for background sound, in the morning.  That said, the overnight has always been a training ground for the new hosts.  Maybe they can stop hiring so many new hosts (most of which are a shopping turn-off for me, lately) and focus on the more succssful hosts.  

Occasional Contributor

All good things must come to an end. This is probably why so many long time hosts have retired. Their customer service is horrible now. It takes forever to get anything. And it takes almost 3 weeks to do an exchange. Not to mention that it cost 12.95 just to try on a pair of shoes if you have to return them. Goodbye Q .DONE
Occasional Contributor

I thought running the same show all night was abysmally stupid when HSN started doing it, but it would keep me watching  the Q.  I was stunned to see QVC which has always been proud to believe TV always...now doing it too.  I’ve been shopping at night on QVC sinceirs exception, virtually never during the day.  Even Shop HQ is wise enough to replay multiple shows, not the same one.  This initially great idea for shopping has certainly continued to deteriorate the past few years. Quality (especially variety) has diminished, Value varies considerably, but now Convenience of being open whenever you have the time to shop is gone too!

i agree that if they can’t afford to stay on they should ditch the multi channels concept and number of staff it requires that have all reruns.  I guess I should be glad I’ll be saving money but I’m too busy being annoyed and disappointed in the decision making.  I can’t believe they are so destitute that their signature channel not only does reruns but do the same one show several hours in a row.  Unbelievable!

Not happy with the prerecorded shows-- Who's bright idea was that?

Occasional Contributor

I think this all went downhill when they bought HSN. Divest of cheesy HSN. Cut your losses QVC. Get back to quality. 

Contributor

PLEASE DITCH THE OTHER CHANNELS YOU HAVE AND BRING BACK THE OLD QVC> PLEASE FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN FIX YOUR INTERNET>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AWFUL.

Valued Contributor

You are losing me...this is ridiculous !!!  I am embarressed for the old time hosts.

Occasional Contributor

In a nutshell, QVC is going downhill fast. 

Honored Contributor

In trying to make sense of this, I'm wondering why, if they are intent on showing reruns, they at least don't mix it up with other pre-recorded shows. Shows some of their audience may have missed. It's watching the same TSV for 4-5 hours over and over that's annoying. Obviously, they've determined that viewership during those hours is minimal with very few sales, that their only wish is to cut costs paying hosts, staff, etc. JMO....

~H~