Honored Contributor

Re: Previously Recorded???????????

@kaydee50 wrote:

Shop HQ/Evine and HSN have had this programming for awhile.  Doesn't bother me because I rarely watch any shopping channel for more than 5 minutes at a time except when Jorge and Brian are selling Waterford on ShopHQ.  I've actually watched entire programs with those two--LOL!!!

I was just going to say this lol.  Evine has been doing this for awhile.  Never has bothered me.  Q is just late to the party lol.  Maybe no one wants to work the graveyard shift?

Contributor

I do not understand why we need 3 other channels when it is the same merchandise on every channel. Makes no sense. 

Valued Contributor

@sandilee1 wrote:

Not happy with the prerecorded shows-- Who's bright idea was that?

Whoever came up w/this idea, and whoever approved of it should be fired!

Occasional Visitor

As a person that struggles with insomnia, I have always appreciated QVC during the night hours. I often ordered items that I saw when unable to sleep. I enjoyed meeting the new hosts that found the night hours to be their training ground. I miss QVC as I knew it. I appreciated that it was always live programming. Please return to that. I miss seeing Terri Conn, Courtney Webb, Ally Carr and the others when I cannot sleep! Thanks for considering my request and that of many others who've expressed dissatisfaction with this new programming.

Honored Contributor

@swizzlegalThe changes in retail all around are disconcerting to say the least, but if QVC has to make changes to survive, I'd rather they change than just disappear.

[ Edited ]

RIdiculous. Was hoping when you bought HSN that some of the better qualities of QVC would transfer over. Now, for some inexplicable reason, you are taking a cue from HSN's low budget repetitive approach. This is ridiculous . You used to pride yourself on 24/7, with the excpetion of Christmas.  What a slap in the face to your loyal viewers. What's next? Moving to infomercials on demand???

Contributor

I don’t sleep well and my husband works nights, so I had QVC on a lot during the early morning hours. I often watched presentations and made purchases throughout the day. I don’t want to watch things that are already sold out. I am very disappointed in this decision. Maybe QVC needs to look into pricing, quality, and shipping charges to be more competitive with other retailers to help solve their problems.
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper thanks for the official notice. I can understand them running pre-recorded shows although 7 a.m. is a bit late to restart live programming IMO. I'm out the door and off to work by then so if I was going to shop before I left, QVC is no longer in my "watch this while I'm getting ready to work" viewing.

Oh well, they will do what they are going to do but I will make the choice to say nope, I'm not going to watch the same 5 hrs of programming. That's just silly.

Honored Contributor

It’s like watching the same infomercial over and over, all night long. Woman Surprised  This will be a great cure for insomniacs— so boring, it will lull them right to sleep!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~

Disappointing.