Respected Contributor

Hello, ItsMe13 and welcome. Smiley Happy

Eh.....I guess Poo-Pourri is the kind of gift that could be taken one of two ways. It either says:

1. Here's a nice gift for you.

Or

2. You stink. Use this, 'cause you need all the help you can get.

Just my opinion on it, but I think it might be safer to give Poo-Pourri as a gag gift. Only because it might be taken the wrong way. On the plus side though, if you people like Poo-Pourri, then they'll order more.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

You can also get it at Bed Bath and beyond.  I was totally surprised when I saw it there and it does workSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Ozzybear wrote:
Then don't watch it! This is not the only channel onTV

Be more original, this answer is just a cop out!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a fan of gag gifts.... and I sure would't like receiving it as a gift.

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

You can also get it at Bed Bath and beyond.  I was totally surprised when I saw it there and it does workSmiley Happy

I laugh every time I see it there.   I've never had the desire to watch a presentation, but there's plenty of posts in here which also make me laugh.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

Is this a good teacher gift?

Really, this can only be used for personal use or a gag gift.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought some a couple of years ago, still have most of it. Here's the dilemma, I live alone, ok, with my pup, he doesn't care what smells because to him, everything is a good smell. So, when I have overnight guests, am I supposed to explain PooPouri??? Um, I don't think so.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor
  • I get embarassed just watching that presentation for thirty seconds!  I hope the hosts are paid well - I would die if I had to sit on TV and sell that product!  LOL
Respected Contributor

LOL, I would so buy these for white elephant gifts.   

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*

DO NOT like new Poo-Pourri bottles. I bought at christmas and 2 were leaking!!! Also I like the clear bottles so you can see when you are running low. Stay with ORIGINAL version PLEASE!