Frequent Contributor

Is The Model Wearing The Pink Palm Swimsuit on The Real Housewives of Potomac?

I looked to see if anyone had already posted about this, but I'm pretty sure the gal on the QVC Homepage wearing the pink palm TSV bathing suit is the self-proclaimed 'socialite' on The Real Housewives of Potomac.  I haven't watched the series continually so I don't even know her name . . . only that she's living with a guy she keeps hounding to marry her and that she has (I believe) three small children.  Does anyone know if this is the same woman?

Honored Contributor

Re: Is The Model Wearing The Pink Palm Swimsuit on The Real Housewives of Potomac?

yes, she has also been doing some of the still photography shots for the halston line here at qvc. went to check out her facebook page and saw the halston shots.

katie rost

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Is The Model Wearing The Pink Palm Swimsuit on The Real Housewives of Potomac?

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, she has also been doing some of the still photography shots for the halston line here at qvc. went to check out her facebook page and saw the halston shots.

katie rost

Is Katie Rost the very tall, big beautiful red head who models the bras and also for WEN on the Q?

Frequent Contributor

No, the red head is Ellen, not sure her last name, she is one of my favorites thought.  Really love the makeup looks they do with her on IT Cosmetics shows.  She also had the pink palm suit on, which I thought was an interesting choice as I have red hair and feel I can't wear pink, I might have to try some pink clothing now.