New Contributor
I luv ProActiv. It has helped this old face for years and QVC has been great offering this product on auto-delivery. But when I started receiving my ProActiv with expiration dates of one to four months previous, I called to complain. The nice customer service ladies apologized profusely, asked me to return the package for free, and promised to send a fresh package of products. After another round of what is considered a defective product, the expiration dates became more reasonable, one to three months ahead. Last shipment it happened again. I called this time to inform CS that I was sending it back, that the March shipment will not be paid by me, and that I was canceling my AD. ProActiv fans, please check the expiration dates on the bottom of the bottles. To me, expiration dates indicate when the efficacy of the product ends. How do I know what reaction my skin would have if I use expired product? Certainly not what the product is intended to do. Please call CS if you receive expired products for your own safety. And suggest to the CS person to inform the ProActiv of this gross error in quality control.
Honored Contributor
I agree, we should expect to receive fresh products. It is a good thing you noticed,