Trusted Contributor

I was charged $3.00 for each top even though they came in the same package. They were Isaac t-shirts and lightweight! I had to return them - didn't like the fit. So they deducted $6.00 plus the $6.95. That's ridiculous and my clothing buying days are pretty much over on QVC. I think that two lightweight pieces of clothing in one package shouldn't be $3.00 each to begin with.

Respected Contributor

ITA! It makes no sense.

Honored Contributor

And here is the wrinkle with the new shipping policy. It ensures many of us who don't choose to waste money will at some point stop trying new things because we simply refuse to pay two way shipping and then have nothing to show for it. Sooner or later, this policy is going to hit them hard in their bottom line... As it should... This is not really an all-around customer incentive. It only works when you're buying certain kinds of merchandise and then only when you know you'll be keeping what you order. It might ultimately cut down on returns, but it's also going to cut down on sales and on customers.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

It sounds like that if you purchase 2 of the same clothing item the second is no longer 1/2 off on shipping. I am so confused about the new s and h policy.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

If you bought two light-weight pieces under the old policy, you would have paid at least $5.97 for the first and $2.98 for the second piece, so your original shipping would have been more than you just paid. However, you would have gotten that back under the old policy, so the only way anyone saves is if they don't have to send anything back.

Not sure what QVC's thinking has been on this, but it's obvious what most people here on the forums think about it.

My clothing purchases, or anything else for that matter, will be few and far between. Too many sizing inconsistencies in their clothing lines.