QVC Customer Care

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

New hire Courney is by far the BEST NEW HIRE, and should be on PM style with Amy, they don't contradict each other like Katrina and Amy, qvc needs their head examined, they made many a bad moves lately, and not enough good ones, shipping, returns, etc are still snail space going on 9 months and no improvement, they should start there

Court K is the best of that group and has outgrown her "couch role" on PMS,  and now she is getting more prime time hours, like the Mally and RuPaul show, 

----------------

She talked and interrupted way too much on Mally's/Ru's show!!  Maybe she thought she was the highlight of the show!!  Don't know if she was star struck by Ru, but it was difficult to watch!!

Respected Contributor

Let's just remember this change is just for a few weeks.  Courtney Khondabi is coming back.  She is just filling in on other shows (probably due to the fact that Mary Nelson is gone).  So Courtney will be back on PM Style!

Valued Contributor

Not impressed how she looks in clothes, whatsoever.  Too much makeup all the time, harsh looking, and certainly not a trendsetter, all she does is wear black and animal prints to the point I read the qvc is trying to get her to wear other colors Also, her pants are always too short

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Let's just remember this change is just for a few weeks.  Courtney Khondabi is coming back.  She is just filling in on other shows (probably due to the fact that Mary Nelson is gone).  So Courtney will be back on PM Style!

@stellabystarlight   You are probably right.  I guess, just a little what if interesting discussion, and a little hope.

Respected Contributor

Courtney  K is a channel changer for me.  I don't care for her at all.  Lol, there aren't many hosts on QVC that I can stand to watch or listen to anymore. 

Respected Contributor

Maybe they are bringing Katrina on as the temporary replacement to test the waters for prime time. I do like her (I like Courtney too) and unlike some hosts, don't mute her presentations. So many have asked for a host that isn't hyped up or constantly talking about their family or personal life and she does that, but still people aren't satisfied. I guess eventually QVC will need to have robots as hosts with perfect diction, no regional accent, and no specific personality so no one will get irritated. Smiley Frustrated  

What I'd like to see is them cut out beauty products out of the show all together. Last night they had a long segment for teeth whitener which was extremely boring and was an instant channel changer. 

Respected Contributor

I have seen Katrina hosting a few shows early in the morning, think they were mostly jewelry, and enjoyed her very much. I did not know about her fashion background.
Honored Contributor

@BrandiDavis. I think Julia is the most inept new host I've ever seen.  Along many other things, have you noticed that she can't stand up, but always leans on something?  Do these people not have supervisors?

I think Katrina has great potential.  The only thing that bothers me about her is thst extreme hair style, which I find unattractive and very distracting.  She seems to be very serious about doing well and is working hard to carve out a niche for herself. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@tropics21 

Who are you referring to?