Esteemed Contributor

Re: PM Style Getting a Slight Change

Katrina probably has the best social media presentations of any hosts, old or new.

She uses the Q provided forum the way intended, featuring products and ideas, with a minimum of family and personal stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Katrina probably has the best social media presentations of any hosts, old or new.

She uses the Q provided forum the way intended, featuring products and ideas, with a minimum of family and personal stuff.

@Johnnyeager  I agree 100%.  Even when she takes photos at her home, or vacation they are always fashion or home decor related.  Her posts look professional and sleek.  You know what she's wearing, how she put it together, and usually the items are all from QVC (she'll even give you item #s!).  The entire post ends up looking like a magazine pull-out page!

Esteemed Contributor

Yes.  Her Szish-List looks like the Editorial Page from a magazine.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

who says she needs more exposure.  The new hire Countey in the middle of the night is excellent, looks better in clothing, doesn't need gobs of makeup, and has personality vs Katrina Again, just because some says they worked for Vogue, big deal. Lisa Robertson didn't work for vogue but loyalists to this day claim her to be the fashion guru at qvc. Enough said.  

Sorry but I don't care for Courtney Webb at all.  

Oh that Courtney, sorry I was confused with Court K @tropics21 

how many Courtneys are there 4 or 5 ??

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Yes.  Her Szish-List looks like the Editorial Page from a magazine.

love it 

Honored Contributor

I actually like all the hosts that have PMS in their resume.

But Katrina is a different vibe whose time has come for QVC, in my opinion. 

When PMS was hosted by Shawn, it was the "Shawn's Sick Shopping Show" ( sick, being the word she used over & over, meaning unbelievably good).  OK, but I stopped watching that show completely.

PMS hosted by Amy & Courtney can be the giggly trunk show sitting on the sofa, eating, and laughing at school-girl double entendres, a lot.  Lovely, but it becomes grating on my nerves every so often, and I stop watching.

I would love to see Katrina eventually get the chance to host PMS, and even host the NY Fashion Week show next year.  Change can be good.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I hope there are big changes coming.  Haven't watched PMS in years!  I've tried, but just can't take it.

@eddyandme   It’s been so long since I watched PMS, I may have still had PMS!! Lol

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@eddyandme wrote:

I hope there are big changes coming.  Haven't watched PMS in years!  I've tried, but just can't take it.

@eddyandme   It’s been so long since I watched PMS, I may have still had PMS!! Lol

Yes, @Shanus .  I realize we shouldn't criticize but, I just cannot watch someone who cannot ennouce/pronounce basic words and speaks waaay too fast.  I want to shop and relax; instead I feel like I'm watching, waiting to see if the horse I just bet on wins!!!  And, there's been no improvement over the years.  Make the shopping time enjoyable, present pertinent information and I just might purchase while relaxing on a Monday nite!

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@tropics21 wrote:

who says she needs more exposure.  The new hire Countey in the middle of the night is excellent, looks better in clothing, doesn't need gobs of makeup, and has personality vs Katrina Again, just because some says they worked for Vogue, big deal. Lisa Robertson didn't work for vogue but loyalists to this day claim her to be the fashion guru at qvc. Enough said.  

Sorry but I don't care for Courtney Webb at all.  

Oh that Courtney, sorry I was confused with Court K @tropics21 

how many Courtneys are there 4 or 5 ??

@jackthebear, I'm assuming she meant Courtney Webb because I don't consider Courtney K to be new and I don't think  she's on in the middle of the night anymore.

As far as I know, there are 3 Courtneys at QVC.

Honored Contributor

JMHO...but they need an overall change on PM STYLE....Amy has a sense of style and wears clothes well....but thats where my compliments on her hosting skills end....and there's the other shows on Monday Night..Woman Frustrated..(glad the NFL season is back, because after giving it some trial runs, I just found QVC's  Monday Fashion Night In to be something I kept moving on from as a TV viewer........)

I havent seen Katrina host except for a couple minutes she was wrapping up and another show was coming on.....but this change just might be what QVC's fashion shows need.....maybe Id even DVR the show......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”