Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING STEVIE!!!!! LEAD WITH THE BAG OPPORTUNITY!

On 2/17/2014 Bobby K said:
On 2/16/2014 SPURT said:
On 2/16/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Dear Spurt, my friend...

I was just thinking about you when I saw on the weather channel...the temps in your area were in the 90's. That's way worse than us. Maybe I shouldn't be complaining. I was thinking about you as I was looking over some Jim SHore pieces to be released in July. You know me, I love his Disney pieces. I wanted some pieces from "Frozen", but...they haven't come out with my favorite character yet...."Sven" (the reindeer). Hubby and I are going to get Frozen and Saving Mr. Banks on DVD next month....can't wait to see them. I hope you had a nice weekend my friend. Give Figgy and Puddin a hug and a scratch for me.

Hey Bobby my dear friend.....

I pray things are going better for you.....

Yes Bobby we broke a record...92....I think it was the hottest in the country....we are in the upper 70's now, possibly 80's this week....I will take some rain and cooler weather for sure.

Oh we went to see Frozen this weekend....I really enjoyed it...great animation....and the ladies that sang for the characters of the two sisters had beautifully voices. I did like Sven, the reindeer too......and the snowman is very comical......good movie. I will have to take a peek at Jim Shore's July offerings......although I dont really have any more room....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

With the warm weather Figgy and Puddin enjoyed some patio time. Puddin let me pet her and sat by me on the couch, and then wanted nothing to do with me.....

Hello Dear Spurt, my friend...

Thank you so much for the "Frozen" review. Since I'm not able to go out to the movies...we have been waiting...not so patiently ...for it to come out on DVD. Hubby and I can't wait to see it. Yes....Sven is my definite favorite and my hubby's favorite is Olaf the snowman. They are both adorable characters and I cannot wait to get the DVD. Jim SHore made a Anna and Elsa figurine and an Olaf...but, no Sven{#emotions_dlg.sad}.

Wow....Figgy and Puddin got some "patio time" in Feb no less. It sounds like Puddin is coming around little by little. I think Figgy is reluctant to admit that she kind of likes company when you are at work. I think Spurt likes Puddin being around too Wink. Yes hubby told me it was 92 in San Antonio...and I thought he was just joking. I couldn't believe it. I'm glad it has cooled off there. 92 in Feb is just crazy.

I;m really looking forward to Valerie's show this Tues. She is one of the very few shows that I watch on the Q. I love her "gazing balls" {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. Yes...I know..I know ...you don't like them...but, I got the pink for our bedroom which is done in pink and white shabby chic and they are really pretty. You're probably fast asleep....hopefully you'll be able to check in this week . How are your Spurs doing ? I bet you don't know what to do with yourself now that football season is over. Hugs to you, Figgy and Puddin from California.

Hey Bobby my dear friend....

I took the day off to get my taxes done and do a little shopping.....

I saw THE CLAYTON in person at Dillards.{#emotions_dlg.w00t}...it was only available in the Natural and Chestnut....no colors. Macy's had tons of bags including Dooney on sale! And had a lot of the ones they had on QVC....the Patent, Dome Satchel, Floral Satchel and others....I saw a rather interesting one I hadnt seen before....but I passed.....

Bobby have you checked out A236527 it has some of the same characteristics as the Clayton and it comes in ocean blue.....

I was laughing out loud....did you see PM Style ...... Lisa commented that Courtney's hair style made her look like Anna from Frozen......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I got to see most of Valerie's show....I love her shows.....I recorded what I missed....I was interested in that floral garland....I have the matching spring bouquet on my dinning room table as we speak. And I cant wait to put the bunnies out that she showed....I got them last year....but I will wait until its a little closer to Easter..... I thought the gazing balls were very pretty....and have seen some that were similar that looked very nice in the garden....I just got so tired of the OVERKILL that QVC seems so fond of.....but I am glad the sale of these were successful with over 300,000 sold...I think it put Valerie back on the map and sent a message to QVC that there are lots of home decor fans out there.... before they didnt even have her name listed under SHOP BY BRANDS you had to click see all brands to find her and I thought in fear that QVC was going to dump her...but now its back displayed under the Brands and she's had more exposure...but she still needs more shows in prime time for working folks....even if you record them you cant purchase what sold out.....JMHO.

I dont think Figgy likes Puddin very much....Figgy hisses at her and seems annoyed and moves away,...but Puddin wants to play and where Figgy is Puddin follows and meows at Figgy...sometimes Figgy chases her. I just feel sorry for little Puddin....

I too love the skating and glad that the couple from the USA won.....but hasnt ice dancing morphed and not much different than the pairs skating....but I still enjoy it....

My Spurts are doing alright 2nd in the Western Conference, but we still have some key players out with injuries....and now there is a rumor that Tim may retire....{#emotions_dlg.crying}

Hugs to you....from your friend in TX, Figgy and Puddin....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Hello Spurt...dear friend...

Wow...what a treat...you are here on a weekday ! Hubby and I just recovered from laughing at your post. My husband and you ....both...call them the "gazing balls". {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Stevie calls them "orbs" and I just call them spheres or balls. Anyway you slice it...I think they are the product that saved poor Valerie from extinction. I do love my .....um ahh...um "gazing balls". I even enjoy them when not lit. Stevie and I were reminiscing yesterday about Bobby Sherman. I've been singing that "Julie, Julie, Julile" song ....ever since. Thank you for posting about the Dooney info...they have so many beautiful bags...I just love all of them. But..my dream bag is still the Clayton in aqua...but, don't think that is ever going to materialize.

Thank you ..for that visual...now everytime I look at Courtney with her hair back...I'm going to think of Anna from Frozen. Now, I've seen some trailers from the movie (which I can't wait to see) I do think Anna is much prettier Wink. Yes, it was exciting to see Charlie White and Meryl Davis win gold in the ice dancing. I think in an odd way...he is a cutie. He has a very European look about him...but, good grief...he's young enough to be my son {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. But in all seriousness...I do love to watch all the figure skating.

That Figgy....what are we going to do with her ? I can't believe she is hissing at Puddin. Poor Puddin. I do feel really sorry for her. I think she knows that she stumbled upon something really good...meaning you and your cozy home. She is really lucky that you took her out of the elements and brought her in for some love. All animals need to be loved. That's why I cannot stand those animal cruelty commercials...hubby and I both get upset and have to change the channel. Even when they show those big cows and the way they move them...it breaks my heart.

Sounds like your Spurs are really struggling with so many out injured.

I missed Valerie's show this morning..the 7am one, but...I called CS for the lineup last night to make sure I wouldn't miss anything I wanted. I'm not crazy about those mason jars.You'll have to give me the item number for that spring garland...not sure which one you're speaking of. That pair of bunnies are darling. Easter falls so late this year..you'll have to put them out soon so you can enjoy them for a while.

Oh, Spurt...just try a set of the gazing balls. Come on, come on over to the other side, Spurt. I know you would love them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm counting down the days till we can purchase Frozen. I am going to purchase the plush Sven and Olaf for my Disney collection. I know....I know...I'm really too old...but, I have a weakness for anything Disney....especially Sven and Olaf. Hubby is just as bad....maybe worse.

I'm still holding out for that beautiful Clayton in aqua...oh why oh why can't it come out in aqua? {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Well...it was a treat to see you posting during the week. Now...if I could just get that darn Julie, Julie, Julie song out of my mind. Even in his 60's ....Bobby Sherman looks pretty darn good Wink. Sending hugs to you , Figgy and Puddin from very warm California.

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Stevie...

Note to Self

Put anything I really want in a particular color on my wishlist

Note to Self #2

Make sure you say "spoiler alert" before you actually blurt it out and spoil it for people.

And last but, not least...

Note to Self #3

NEVER, EVER mention the name of a song to anyone else, including myself, as we will all be singing it the rest of the day. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm glad to see, Bobby, that you're a good pupil...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

No worries on the ice dancing, but I'll tell you, had you posted the outcome over in Viewpoints, they'd have likely lynched you! Personally, I watched last night and while I was so glad the Americans won, as their routine was absolutely beautiful and without flaw, and while I make no claim to understand the scoring and technical excellence that they clearly demonstrate, I have to say the 'wow' of the evening for me were the young Russian bronze medal winners. My gosh they were exciting to watch! I was just glad the Canadian lost. Nothing against them, but they just strike me as a tad arrogant. I note today they're sort of trying to blame their coach... So be it...

No worries on Julie, Julie, Julie either... It's not been floating around in my head today... It's been a very hectic day...

I set the DVR for Val's earlier show, but upon seeing what was presented on-line during her earlier shows, deleted it. I'll catch her show that's coming up later tonight, and nothing presented earlier was of any real interest to me. I don't do much with spring decor....

Hold firm Bobby, an aqua bag is in your future...

Smile

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Spurt and Bobby... I have to say, I really actively dislike this TSV from Valerie... I mean really? Why?

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Even at that price, uh, no...

I'm also wondering if they went over at all well... I'm thinking not so much... It looks like all the colors might still be available. I can see why.

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 stevieb said:

Spurt and Bobby... I have to say, I really actively dislike this TSV from Valerie... I mean really? Why?

I'm also wondering if they went over at all well... I'm thinking not so much... It looks like all the colors might still be available. I can see why.

Hey Stevie.....

Valerie's show this morning was much better than the evening show. She showed a few different things that sold out (a mosaic hurricane, set of bird salt and pepper in a nest, tulip centerpiece with flame less candle, hydrangea wreath and garland, an apothecary, the TSV, ottoman's, and the bunnies, and floral bouquet---garland, wreath, or vase, bird lamp, and some pillows). Of course this was a 2 hour show. I did end up getting the floral garland. Valerie was teamed with Rachel (Carolyn was sick) and at least Rachael let Valerie talk and show how she used the different products to decorate the room and thats what I enjoy also about the shows to get ideas. But I noticed as usual, JRT took over this evening....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I have so may decorator pieces that I switch out depending on seasons and my mood---I just don't know how I would even use the TSV mercury mason jars. It seems like all they did was take the same concept of the gazing globes and put the same elements in a mason jar this time....she said, "it was like fireflies in a jar"....I always thought that was a bit cruel for the poor fireflies....I think they've become somewhat extinct because of this practice....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

BUT I did enjoy Valerie's Shows, it was in prime time and something different for a change....YAY! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh Stevie....did you happen to record the Marm's show..I know she's one of your favorites..Wink YHWJ has become so formulamatic ----she had her usual---sheets, down blanket, throw, her DIY project (customizeable magnetic photo frame), candles, BL lighted flowers in a basket, a decorative piece that has to do with "the shore" (since she has a beach house ya know).....this time a painting of a lighthouse with lights(similar to what she showed at Christmas) ....then of course food.she has to eat.....she sampled food from the SAME cookbook Eat What You Love Everyday....Valerie's ottoman and TSV (and she would not let Valerie talk)....{#emotions_dlg.glare} As much time and effort as she says she puts into it in getting just the right things from the buyers for her shows it sure does not reflect it..... {#emotions_dlg.glare} The only thing cute was an indoor/outdoor animal luminary ....

And I too thought the Canadian gal skater was a bit arrogant.....that Russian pair was quite good....but that other Russian pair was quite bizarre...was it a salute to zombies or what????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 SPURT said:

Hey Stevie.....

Valerie's show this morning was much better than the evening show. She showed a few different things that sold out (a mosaic hurricane, set of bird salt and pepper in a nest, tulip centerpiece with flame less candle, hydrangea wreath and garland, an apothecary, the TSV, ottoman's, and the bunnies, and floral bouquet---garland, wreath, or vase, bird lamp, and some pillows). Of course this was a 2 hour show. I did end up getting the floral garland. Valerie was teamed with Rachel (Carolyn was sick) and at least Rachael let Valerie talk and show how she used the different products to decorate the room and thats what I enjoy also about the shows to get ideas. But I noticed as usual, JRT took over this evening....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I have so may decorator pieces that I switch out depending on seasons and my mood---I just don't know how I would even use the TSV mercury mason jars. It seems like all they did was take the same concept of the gazing globes and put the same elements in a mason jar this time....she said, "it was like fireflies in a jar"....I always thought that was a bit cruel for the poor fireflies....I think they've become somewhat extinct because of this practice....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

BUT I did enjoy Valerie's Shows, it was in prime time and something different for a change....YAY! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh Stevie....did you happen to record the Marm's show..I know she's one of your favorites..Wink YHWJ has become so formulamatic ----she had her usual---sheets, down blanket, throw, her DIY project (customizeable magnetic photo frame), candles, BL lighted flowers in a basket, a decorative piece that has to do with "the shore" (since she has a beach house ya know).....this time a painting of a lighthouse with lights(similar to what she showed at Christmas) ....then of course food.she has to eat.....she sampled food from the SAME cookbook Eat What You Love Everyday....Valerie's ottoman and TSV (and she would not let Valerie talk)....{#emotions_dlg.glare} As much time and effort as she says she puts into it in getting just the right things from the buyers for her shows it sure does not reflect it..... {#emotions_dlg.glare} The only thing cute was an indoor/outdoor animal luminary ....

And I too thought the Canadian gal skater was a bit arrogant.....that Russian pair was quite good....but that other Russian pair was quite bizarre...was it a salute to zombies or what????

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

My thinking was along those lines too... I couldn't fathom why they were even there. They showed me essentially nothing, even their outfits were awful (I'm sure there was a message in there somewhere...) and she looked a hot mess, but the OTHER pair were fabulous... And yea, for some reason that Canadian duo has been sort of a turn-off for me... Did you hear they're now dissing their coach, who they shared with the winners and saying she spent too much time with them and that's why they lost... Oy... Glad the Americans won... but they better be watching out, because those young Russians were fabulous...

No way did I tape the Marm... I even managed to forget she was on, so haven't even checked 'items on air', though I will... Her shows, as you note, are always the same. Despite her, I used to sort of enjoy them, but they, like so much on QVC, have grown stale... Glad you enjoyed Val's earlier show... Have to admit, I wasn't loving her stuff this time around, but then, as noted, I'm not a big spring decor person. I love her fall and winter offerings, but other than the orbs (which, let's face it, they're in the process of doing to death - typical QVC - and besides, they should've been on EP...) nothing really grabbed me... I considered her pillow set, but I need more throw pillows like I need another handbag...

Wink

I did love the orbs in almost every color, but just couldn't justify it right now... Like you, I have so much home decor stuff already that I can't even begin to display it and I did get her bird's nest garland and wreath (along with the twig hen and rooster) last trip, so I'm good with Val for a while... It really is such a shame how limited the Q's home goods programming is... I like Val, but there's a whole world of home decor out there and they limit themselves to her occasional visits and to be candid, it seems she shows the same things quite often... Dano, it seems, is pretty much a thing of the past and even if they feature her from time to time, it's still very limited... But of course, I noted they managed to squeeze in a Keurig show and a Dyson show... Heaven forbid they go a day without an appliance or computer of some sort...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 Bobby K said:

Hello Spurt...dear friend...

Wow...what a treat...you are here on a weekday ! Hubby and I just recovered from laughing at your post. My husband and you ....both...call them the "gazing balls". {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Stevie calls them "orbs" and I just call them spheres or balls. Anyway you slice it...I think they are the product that saved poor Valerie from extinction. I do love my .....um ahh...um "gazing balls". I even enjoy them when not lit. Stevie and I were reminiscing yesterday about Bobby Sherman. I've been singing that "Julie, Julie, Julile" song ....ever since. Thank you for posting about the Dooney info...they have so many beautiful bags...I just love all of them. But..my dream bag is still the Clayton in aqua...but, don't think that is ever going to materialize.

Thank you ..for that visual...now everytime I look at Courtney with her hair back...I'm going to think of Anna from Frozen. Now, I've seen some trailers from the movie (which I can't wait to see) I do think Anna is much prettier Wink. Yes, it was exciting to see Charlie White and Meryl Davis win gold in the ice dancing. I think in an odd way...he is a cutie. He has a very European look about him...but, good grief...he's young enough to be my son {#emotions_dlg.laugh}. But in all seriousness...I do love to watch all the figure skating.

That Figgy....what are we going to do with her ? I can't believe she is hissing at Puddin. Poor Puddin. I do feel really sorry for her. I think she knows that she stumbled upon something really good...meaning you and your cozy home. She is really lucky that you took her out of the elements and brought her in for some love. All animals need to be loved. That's why I cannot stand those animal cruelty commercials...hubby and I both get upset and have to change the channel. Even when they show those big cows and the way they move them...it breaks my heart.

Sounds like your Spurs are really struggling with so many out injured.

I missed Valerie's show this morning..the 7am one, but...I called CS for the lineup last night to make sure I wouldn't miss anything I wanted. I'm not crazy about those mason jars.You'll have to give me the item number for that spring garland...not sure which one you're speaking of. That pair of bunnies are darling. Easter falls so late this year..you'll have to put them out soon so you can enjoy them for a while.

Oh, Spurt...just try a set of the gazing balls. Come on, come on over to the other side, Spurt. I know you would love them. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm counting down the days till we can purchase Frozen. I am going to purchase the plush Sven and Olaf for my Disney collection. I know....I know...I'm really too old...but, I have a weakness for anything Disney....especially Sven and Olaf. Hubby is just as bad....maybe worse.

I'm still holding out for that beautiful Clayton in aqua...oh why oh why can't it come out in aqua? {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Well...it was a treat to see you posting during the week. Now...if I could just get that darn Julie, Julie, Julie song out of my mind. Even in his 60's ....Bobby Sherman looks pretty darn good Wink. Sending hugs to you , Figgy and Puddin from very warm California.

Hey Bobby

I was telling Stevie the earlier Valerie Parr Hill Show was better than the prime time show---it had more new items and Rachael let Valerie show how she decorated the sets not so much for JRT.....I like to get decorating ideas too....

Now come on Bobby you are never too old to collect plush or movie memorabilia ....I have a plush from Puss N Boots couldn't resist he was so debonair in the movie...Wink..Did you see that movie? Kitty Soft paws reminded me of Figgy---{#emotions_dlg.laugh} That was a good movie too.

And yes I remember Here Comes The Brides....Bobby Sherman....but I dont know that song.....

As for the globes I just don't have room....my patio is small and I have enough stuff out there as it is....a cat bird bath, some bird houses, plants, a rocking chair, and small side table..and I have so many other pieces, Jim Shore plus lots of others for inside.....Im afraid I wont be sucombing to the globes....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}Wink

I think you will like Frozen.....and yes Anna is cutier than Courtney {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Here is a picture of Puddin....she is kind of a small cat.......

photo 05d1d159-27b3-45c7-b9e7-655763a64a37_zps9be4183c.jpg

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2014 SPURT said:

Hey Stevie.....

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

My thinking was along those lines too... I couldn't fathom why they were even there. They showed me essentially nothing, even their outfits were awful (I'm sure there was a message in there somewhere...) and she looked a hot mess, but the OTHER pair were fabulous... And yea, for some reason that Canadian duo has been sort of a turn-off for me... Did you hear they're now dissing their coach, who they shared with the winners and saying she spent too much time with them and that's why they lost... Oy... Glad the Americans won... but they better be watching out, because those young Russians were fabulous...

No way did I tape the Marm... I even managed to forget she was on, so haven't even checked 'items on air', though I will... Her shows, as you note, are always the same. Despite her, I used to sort of enjoy them, but they, like so much on QVC, have grown stale... Glad you enjoyed Val's earlier show... Have to admit, I wasn't loving her stuff this time around, but then, as noted, I'm not a big spring decor person. I love her fall and winter offerings, but other than the orbs (which, let's face it, they're in the process of doing to death - typical QVC - and besides, they should've been on EP...) nothing really grabbed me... I considered her pillow set, but I need more throw pillows like I need another handbag...

Wink

I did love the orbs in almost every color, but just couldn't justify it right now... Like you, I have so much home decor stuff already that I can't even begin to display it and I did get her bird's nest garland and wreath (along with the twig hen and rooster) last trip, so I'm good with Val for a while... It really is such a shame how limited the Q's home goods programming is... I like Val, but there's a whole world of home decor out there and they limit themselves to her occasional visits and to be candid, it seems she shows the same things quite often... Dano, it seems, is pretty much a thing of the past and even if they feature her from time to time, it's still very limited... But of course, I noted they managed to squeeze in a Keurig show and a Dyson show... Heaven forbid they go a day without an appliance or computer of some sort...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

You are so right, there is a whole world of home decor out there.....I went to Pier 1 and they had some really nice home decor items ....and the cutest things for Easter.....I would love it if QVC expanded their horizons. There are so many companies out there that QVC could partner with.

I remember one of my first QVC purchases was artwork. I bought a watercolor done by a young artist I think he was something like 18....it is a drawing of kittens in a basket....he is a very talented young man. But they had other artists works as well along with more home decor...and like everything else they narrowed their selections..such as making sure we get a Dyson, or Computer/tablet/ipad showing each and every day{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}.....

BTW dont you think Bobby should get the Kingston in Ocean Blue...Wink

Athletes dissing their coach....hmmmm......sounds all too familiar to me and it seems its just not ice skaters either....Wink

Honored Contributor

Hey Spurt... They wouldn't even have to enter into a long-term partnership with another company... they could just do a series of 'QVC presents'... Pier One, or World Market or, well, fill in the blank! Remember, in the days before Target had to become a grocery store (and a petty mediocre one at that...) when they used to do their annual 'World Bazaar' promotion, when they featured fabulous decorative items from all over the world? I just used to go completely nuts with that one every spring... They always had far more things I loved than I could ever afford! I don't know, Spurt, QVC just misses the boat completely in so many areas, and yes, home decor is a biggie... They just are clearly wedded to doing things as they do them and in the process miss out of many opportunities, in favor of continuing with the same tired categories... I am SO not purchasing computers and blenders and coffee makers from this bunch... but I might purchase other things for the home.

Have you ever checked out Home Decorators? It's a Home Depot company and they have quite a selection of all kinds of things for the home. Worth checking out... In fact, I guess it'll be no handbags for me for a while. I've had my eye on a love seat from them now for about four years and always managed to miss it when it's on sale and with free shipping. But finally managed to catch it at a real discount and free shipping, so went ahead and ordered it... My largest bedroom has been a complete junk room since I moved in, but I'm gradually trying to turn it into a 'den'... and decided I'd put it off long enough. I've got a world of work cut out for me to streamline the room and store or get rid of a ton (and I mean two tons...) of stuff, but it's silly to have a beautiful large room and have it so junked up it's not even useful... So now I have to get moving! Anyway, they sell all sorts of art, furniture, decorative objects... You name it...

As for Bobby and her search for the perfect bag... Well, nope, I think she should get the Clayton in another color. I prefer it to the Kingston, but then I will almost always opt for a satchel... and incidentally, the Clayton is also available in ocean blue! AND Bobby... it's on 5 Easy Payments RIGHT NOW...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

It's also available in violet, which is clearly a nod to the Pantone color of the year...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But it's far prettier in ocean... Still, she seems to really want something in aqua, which is a beautiful color, but a very popular one, so she's going to have to be really quick on the trigger finger!

Wink

Honored Contributor

On 2/19/2014 stevieb said:

Hey Spurt... They wouldn't even have to enter into a long-term partnership with another company... they could just do a series of 'QVC presents'... Pier One, or World Market or, well, fill in the blank! Remember, in the days before Target had to become a grocery store (and a petty mediocre one at that...) when they used to do their annual 'World Bazaar' promotion, when they featured fabulous decorative items from all over the world? I just used to go completely nuts with that one every spring... They always had far more things I loved than I could ever afford! I don't know, Spurt, QVC just misses the boat completely in so many areas, and yes, home decor is a biggie... They just are clearly wedded to doing things as they do them and in the process miss out of many opportunities, in favor of continuing with the same tired categories... I am SO not purchasing computers and blenders and coffee makers from this bunch... but I might purchase other things for the home.

Have you ever checked out Home Decorators? It's a Home Depot company and they have quite a selection of all kinds of things for the home. Worth checking out... In fact, I guess it'll be no handbags for me for a while. I've had my eye on a love seat from them now for about four years and always managed to miss it when it's on sale and with free shipping. But finally managed to catch it at a real discount and free shipping, so went ahead and ordered it... My largest bedroom has been a complete junk room since I moved in, but I'm gradually trying to turn it into a 'den'... and decided I'd put it off long enough. I've got a world of work cut out for me to streamline the room and store or get rid of a ton (and I mean two tons...) of stuff, but it's silly to have a beautiful large room and have it so junked up it's not even useful... So now I have to get moving! Anyway, they sell all sorts of art, furniture, decorative objects... You name it...

As for Bobby and her search for the perfect bag... Well, nope, I think she should get the Clayton in another color. I prefer it to the Kingston, but then I will almost always opt for a satchel... and incidentally, the Clayton is also available in ocean blue! AND Bobby... it's on 5 Easy Payments RIGHT NOW...

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

It's also available in violet, which is clearly a nod to the Pantone color of the year...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

But it's far prettier in ocean... Still, she seems to really want something in aqua, which is a beautiful color, but a very popular one, so she's going to have to be really quick on the trigger finger!

Wink

Hey Stevie....

LOL you are definitely a bad influence with Bobby throwing "The Clayton" in the Pantone Color Of The Year is just too much......how can she resist, afterall, all the QVC hosts are saying how important that is......{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Personally I love that Ocean Blue.....Kiss I did see a Tig in aqua at Macy's it was tempting but it was a tad too small.....and too small even when I use a small bag....I guess I put too much stuff in my bags (they could be used as a weapon they are so heavy)......

I think the home decor (and EVERYTHING Q sells) for that matter is just a smad of laziness on the part of the Q buyers...and if they do find a rarity something that strikes a nerve with viewers and is a good seller then they overkill and oversatuate the air waves until they show it until its ad nauseum.....instead of thinking, what else can we present by this manufacturer, obviously they struck a nerve with our customers and let's see what else we can bring in from them thats different for our viewers.....

World Market is also an interesting place to browse to inpsire your creativity.....

Oh yes....Home Decorators.....I have an area rug in my bedroom, shelving in my dining room, and artwork in my living room from them.....I just saw some decorative pillows at a good price I might have to purchase from them....Winkthey offer a lot of unique items and a ton of variety for every style and taste....I even got my sis interested in them, and she has a couple of pieces from them too.

Oy Stevie......I will be thinking of you on re-doing that spare room. That is a lot of work!!!....I was contemplating early retirement...and my sister said what would you do....I told her it would probably take a year to just DEEP DEEP CLEAN my home and closets and store room and either throw or give away tons of stuff ..It makes me tired just to think about it ....WHEW! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} Yep I have one of those rooms where I'm "stacking it neatly" in the hopes of getting rid of tons of stuff one day! So good luck to you and I am glad you found that love seat at a good price to inspire you....{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} But I dont think that you can resist that oh so special bag....face it afterall your are a bagaholic and always MUST LEAD WITH THE BAG.....Wink