Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING STEVIE!!!!! LEAD WITH THE BAG OPPORTUNITY!

Hello Bobby and Stevie.....

My Spurs are keeping me busy.....had to go see them beat our HATED rivals, the Lakers....and let's just say the team in Gold and Purple aint what it used to be.........{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} And as we say in these parts as we head down the stretch and into the playoffs GO SPURS GO!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

One more sports thing....Stevie you will love this Saturday morning my sis called me and said these words, "I'm so depressed".....I thought oh no---she lost her job, her car broke down, her cat is sick, a friend got a bad medical report etc etc.....what was it.....get ready....THE NY GIANTS LET WIDE RECEIVER HAKEEM NICKS GO....he signed with the Colts.....now who is Eli going to throw to.....{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I told her he still has SALSA BOY aka Victor Cruz...(her second favorite)......she said maybe no one wants to play with Eli (at least she's probably got that right).....{#emotions_dlg.laugh} And the guy cant hit the broad side of a barn.....I told her that her Giants were in a big mess, Dallas is in a worst mess, and we are rebuilding with a new coach....so be prepared for the Eagles to rule the NFC Least for a while...But I couldnt believe her call.....depressed over poor Eli losing his receiver!!! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Any way I hope you ladies have been behaving, but somehow I think no....with talks of rings, and handbags, and mystic globes in the wrong color....so exactly HOW MANY DOONEYS have you ladies purchased over the last few days....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Bobby did you find the elusive aqua bag yet?????

I also tried to log on to this "wonderful" website...instead of spending money on the Muppets could QVC please use it on their website!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry} I kept getting messages QVC.com is not available please use automated ordering....I tried to pay off an easy pay for several days....still not working!!!! And Bobby, Stevie is right never use IE....I also use Firefox or Chrome and even these browsers wont help you with QVC......I learned all about JAVA and Browsers from a gamesite called Pogo.com, they have a lot of fun games to play....but their tech problems are almost as bad as here at QVC....most have been resolved, but Oracle and Java always keep Pogo "interesting" and NOT in a good way!

Well besides Spurs....I did some volunteering yesterday and then ran errands and then the grocery store...always a disaster....Hope you ladies's had a good week and a happy Sunday and St. Patrick's Day....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: PAGING STEVIE!!!!! LEAD WITH THE BAG OPPORTUNITY!

Well the Q dissed the working person once again.....if anyone who worked wanted to enjoy the St. Patrick's Day event this evening, sorrry to report ....ya missed it.....I guess moms thinks that if you work in an office instead of working you can just spend all your time on QVC.com or a QVC app on your phone and watch the show...EXCUSE ME....if you want to keep your job ya gotta be working at your job...{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} And instead moms brings the same ole stuff for the evening lineup...Our Lady Of Liquid Knit, Ortha, Nuface, Bag Lady, Calista Tools and Spanx....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ{#emotions_dlg.closedeyes}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”