Super Contributor

Just ordered a ring about 15 minutes ago. I decided that I realy didn't like it. I go to cancel and it says "preparing" and it won't let me canel.

What's up with this???

I have an order that says shipped on the 4th and still have not received it and I can't cancel one I just placed 15 minutes ago.

Not happy.

Pitiful!

Respected Contributor

You could try to e-mail the mods to see if they could cancel it.  

Trusted Contributor

@crazy4bears wrote:

Just ordered a ring about 15 minutes ago. I decided that I realy didn't like it. I go to cancel and it says "preparing" and it won't let me canel.

What's up with this???

I have an order that says shipped on the 4th and still have not received it and I can't cancel one I just placed 15 minutes ago.

Not happy.

Pitiful!

its probaly because its christmas guarenteed . 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the order system is overworked with holiday ordering .... unfortunately nothing is the same 👎👎

Frequent Contributor

Call them! Tell them that you placed the order this morning, changed your mind, ask them to cancel.  IF the CSR says they can't cancel it either, ask them to please put a note in ypour order that you called, tried to cancel, and you aren't going to pay return shipping!! I had this happen, and I said "I'm not paying shipping" and I didn't!!  There is such a thing as "buyers remorse", and less than an hour counts.  QVC hopes the customer isn't going to go through all this. We all know they rake it in on shipping.

Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

That's definitely a pet peeve of mine! They do that so you can't cancel the items. Being prepared should come down the road when they areeeee.......actually preparing your item to ship. There should be some area of cancellation (within a reasonable amount of time).

Honored Contributor

@BeeChee wrote:

Call them! Tell them that you placed the order this morning, changed your mind, ask them to cancel.  IF the CSR says they can't cancel it either, ask them to please put a note in ypour order that you called, tried to cancel, and you aren't going to pay return shipping!! I had this happen, and I said "I'm not paying shipping" and I didn't!!  There is such a thing as "buyers remorse", and less than an hour counts.  QVC hopes the customer isn't going to go through all this. We all know they rake it in on shipping.

Smiley Happy

Don't agree at all.  Buyer's Remorse is OUR mistake.  Why should QVC take a loss because we flipped?

QVC has never had a stated policy of cancellation, so errors in ordering are my fault and I will pay to return.

People who order, then regret it...and expect a free return, cost the company money.  Those losses are passed onto the rest of us!!!

And they don't 'rake' it in on shipping.  While a high volume vendor certainly gets major discounts, have you tried to UPS or USPS to send something?  THEIR prices have skyrocketed.

Esteemed Contributor

Yea, it's really frustrating when you have an item that you ordered  but changed your mind  and want to cancel  the order and it says  " In process " for several days  on end.....

Super Contributor

seems the Q can't win: complaints about slow processing, slow delivery, now complaining that they are getting orders filled and out quickly. sorry, not sorry. 

the USPS and UPS are doing their best under trying times adding to delays. 

patience and kindness in this season needed. 

Honored Contributor

@crazy4bears.  QVC orders are pretty much set in stone.  Right now, theyre trying to get them out fast.  The window for cancelation has been very limited for years.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment