Honored Contributor

A whole hour of Lock n Lock? Where is the birthday show?

Respected Contributor

I've never understood the fascination w plastic containers.

Honored Contributor

I would not say it was a fascination with plastic containers,people use glass containers also.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Somebody must understand it cuz they sell a kabillion of L&L which has been on QVC for ages.

Respected Contributor

A compulsion to say "I've never understood".

Esteemed Contributor

I have quite a bit of L&L and do like it but the newer items are not as robust as the old stuff. I know the set they are selling as the TSV is supposed to nest. I don't buy anything other than that because I don't have space.

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

I have quite a bit of L&L and do like it but the newer items are not as robust as the old stuff. I know the set they are selling as the TSV is supposed to nest. I don't buy anything other than that because I don't have space.

@GinaV24 I have a lot of lock and lock too.  I was actually tempted by this set, and then took a look at what I have and got a reality check.  There is only so much you can use at one time.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes wrote:

A compulsion to say "I've never understood".

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes , I have the compulsion and even I don't understand. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

Somebody must understand it cuz they sell a kabillion of L&L which has been on QVC for ages.

i have purchased at least half a kabillion myself. LOL #iykyk #locknlockaddiction

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

A whole hour of Lock n Lock? Where is the birthday show?

The celebration is tonight at 10pm est.