Trusted Contributor

Re: Oh lordy, that Issac KNIT pinstripe dress

[ Edited ]

Just had GOOD laugh when I saw this dress - a shapeless sack made from cheap material. It looks like a $20 item from Walmart.Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450    I don't shop at Walmart for my clothes so I wouldn't know but there are people her who said they bought and loved the dress.  Every one has different tastes.

Honored Contributor

As I said in a previous post, I like the dress but won't buy for reasons stated.

However, I am NOT offended by derogatory comments made by posters.  We are all strangers here and what a stranger thinks about what I like is so unimportant.  

Keep those comments coming--good and bad!!

Trusted Contributor

It's one thing to comment if a poster asks who likes something.  It's a whole other thing to actually start a thread just to state you dislike something so much. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is nice they are showing dresses this year....BUT

the ones they are showing are more like 50's housedresses

loungewear.............some feminine, beautiful sundresses

would be a nice change............that seersucker one a while back was like wearing a box.................

Valued Contributor

Ok, so some of you said it's a great simple dress to throw on to run to the mailbox, etc........but, BUT we are taking about a major designer. ISAAC MIZRAHI. Can't he design something better than this?    Does this look at all like a designer dress?

I know he sold this line and really doesn't have much to do with the designs anymore......and he seems to be trying to think up what to say about a lot of it, like he is looking at it for the first time when it's on,  not like when he first came to QVC and made some really wonderful things.......pretty, well thought out, Yes, This is ISAAC MIZRAHI...and I would order and be thrilled to wear it. Not.....blah. The thought that this " Major Designer" dress got so many poor reviews says a lot about his lack of interest.