Honored Contributor

OR Paz 💗

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

meh! His line doesn't do much for me and I do think he talks a little too fast. Nthing wrong with talking fast but it's hard for me to follow. If and when I see him I'll turn on the captions but even then I think it's hard for the captioners to keep up with him.

That brings to mind: how are the closed captions produced?

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace 

Interesting how people see things differently, Danny comes across warm, and passionate about his line. No worries, that you are not interested. 

Iam-Jewish, Fact the rings hand-made in Israel, add even more significance. 

Trusted Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@FuzzyFace 

Interesting how people see things differently, Danny comes across warm, and passionate about his line. No worries, that you are not interested. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that he does come across passionate about his line. It's just that he talks too fast that bothers me. And that has nothing to do with the fact I don't care much for his jewelry; to me it looks like just about every other "ethic" line.

Honored Contributor

Re: OR Paz 💗

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

Not worth the effort; I'm sure he has more important things on his list of "to-do" items and I doubt he'd slow down just because one person complained. That's what makes him what he is and my guess is that most people like him (he does seem pretty popular) just the way he is.

Honored Contributor

@FuzzyFace 

Who knows? He might read your post here. Danny is very involved with his base. Especially on social media, bet he will eventually see this thread. 

Never gave it a second thought his talking fast, never noticed, to busy admiring the rings, Especially Amy's enthusiasm last night! She's wonderful. 

Trusted Contributor

You really do seem 1) bothered by the way Danny's fast talking is too much for me and..

2) to need to have the last word. Please, go ahead and respond so you can have the last word...again. Cat Wink

Regular Contributor

Lovely rings!  I enjoy watching Danny when he is on QVC.  He is so warm and genuine!

Honored Contributor

I really like Or Paz. I also enjoy Danny. In fact I like it so much I have a jewelry box dedlcated just to Or Paz.