Valued Contributor

I enjoy Danny as well.   He's a sweet, gentle and ethusiastic man and I own a few Or Paz pieces.  I love the organic, free flow of the designs which appeal to my taste in jewelry.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Trusted Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

I enjoy Danny as well.   He's a sweet, gentle and ethusiastic man and I own a few Or Paz pieces.  I love the organic, free flow of the designs which appeal to my taste in jewelry.

=========================================================

None of us know beans about him or anyone else who is on television. We only "know" what they show us. When they're not on air, who knows? They could be the good fairy or the wicked witch of the west.

Valued Contributor

It is obvious one poster does not like Danny, his jewelry, or anyone talking about this subject.  My suggestion... please move on.    

@FuzzyFace

Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

I agree. I think he's adorable!

Respected Contributor

I really like his gold and silver line.

Not a big fan of oxidized siver though.

I think Danny is nice to listen to.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I think Danny is so cute...his jewelry is nice and fairly priced.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@mercyMe wrote:

It is obvious one poster does not like Danny, his jewelry, or anyone talking about this subject.  My suggestion... please move on.    

@FuzzyFace

My suggestion is that we're free to post here on just about any subject as long as we don't swear too bad or slander/libel anyone (can't remember which applies). BTW, I didn't say I dislike Danny (though if I did I'd be free to say so and you'd be free to disagree)--I just think he talks so fast I can't understand him Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@mercyMe wrote:

@FuzzyFace

So what! It's every posters right to speak her truth and just because it's not the same as mine, I still defend her post. That being said, I love Danny and his jewelry, I think he talks fast when he gets excited about a piece or when he works with a host that makes him a little nervous. Just my observation, I try not to miss his shows.

Honored Contributor

I love the jewelry, and Danny also seems like such a sweet, kind man. I would love to see them bring in more watches......There is another line similar to this one on Evine. It is called Passage to Israel, I believe....

Super Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@mercyMe wrote:

So what! It's every posters right to speak her truth and just because it's not the same as mine

Okay Blackhole, but she went on and on and on and on and on.  I think we "get it" after the fourth negative reaction.  Having the last word shows immaturity as you probably already know.