New Contributor

Can someone tell me the size of the new model Taylor?  She normally models Breezies bras, but now they have her modeling clothes.  She says she wears a large or size 14.  How can this be when her bust size is 40DD and her bottom half is 16-18?  This is very misleading.  She looks nothing like Jaqqui or Adrienne who wear large and/or size 14.   QVC please verify Taylor's size and stop her from stating she wears large or 14. 

Honored Contributor

I think I heard the host say the other day she was wearing the xl or 1x. I think it depends on the garment she's wearing. I'm glad to see they are using models who are not proportionate.

Regular Contributor

I am watching her now on QVC2 model Halston pants.   She said she was wearing size 18 and that this or or XL/1X was her regular size.  

Frequent Contributor

Taylor mentioned on Monday nights PM Style Show with Shawn that the Kim Gravel A307422 shy shoulder knit top with asymmetrical hem she was wearing was a large. Taylor modeled the coral color during this show.

Trusted Contributor

As a plus size, I feel this young lady is fantastic!  For me I wear a wide range of sizes from Xl to 2x depending on how the garment is made.  So pants are full and wide and I can go down a size.  While a top might run small and I go up to a 2x.  Her size my vary based on the garment!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say that I think Taylor is very pretty and a good addition.  Taylor looks familiar to me and so does Jill maybe I saw them in an ad.  I also like Andrea very much too. 

Contributor

I agree. I think looking at her gives me a better sense of how the clothes will look on me because all the other larger models seem to be apples as opposed to pears. Taylor is beautiful!

Respected Contributor

@psam620:  It's not unusual for woman (myself included) to wear various sizes in clothes. Sometimes, it depends on the type of material, the style or even the designer as to how clothes fit. And, for many of us, we are a different size on the top and bottom. I don't think Taylor is being untruthful. She seems to be pretty confident in herself. Maybe she does actually wear a size 14 in the clothes you saw her model.