Respected Contributor

NuFACE before/afters are total baloney

First of all any ' results' from this product are temporary.

Nothing lifts and tightens skin except surgery. I've had it I know.

The before of a double chin and the after with it gone is out and 

out.deception. Not remotely possible.

Super Contributor

Re: NuFACE before/afters are total baloney

This will probably get poofed, but I saw a video of a lady that experienced some very disturbing side effects from this device.  So no way for me.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant   I thought the other examples were even worse. Cat Surprised

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant You are so right, I have not had any work done but that device you can tell is just a bunch of bull.  I have been laughing when they show the before and after, the only I notice that in the before no makeup and the after painted all up.... LOL....plus JT just said how much she utilizes hers and of course her daughters (who are in their 20s)...another LOL.... I think I wil pass if that is the results of many years of use.

Valued Contributor

@Coastalcarolina I noticed how some of the after picutures of the models their face is red.

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

@ellaphant You are so right, I have not had any work done but that device you can tell is just a bunch of bull.  I have been laughing when they show the before and after, the only I notice that in the before no makeup and the after painted all up.... LOL....plus JT just said how much she utilizes hers and of course her daughters (who are in their 20s)...another LOL.... I think I wil pass if that is the results of many years of use.

Yes! Lol exactly!

Contributor

If you notice, the before and after are from the much larger Trinity device.  I ordered the mini once and returned it.  Absolutely no results.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

The changes between the befores and afters were imperceptible.  Its kind of insulting for them to think people will fall for this.  If that's all it does, its not worth the investment of time and money.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What does FDA cleared mean for NuFACE?

The term “FDA Cleared” means that the US Food & Drug Administration has specifically authorized a medical device or cosmetic by a particular manufacturer to be marketed as both safe and effective treatment for the intended use based on evidence provided to the FDA by the manufacturer.

That it shows even slight improvement after the first treatment is encouraging, but it's clear, the company says the most improvement occurs after ongoing treatment from tightening the facial muscles. 

I didn't see immediate improvement when starting Retin-A.  It occurs over time.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

And why do you have to use only their expensive "special sauce" in order to use it?  That seems kind of creepy to me.  Why doesn't the device work on bare skin or with a moisturizer?