Frequent Contributor

Remembering “The Comfy”

[ Edited ]

I bought these for my grown kids a few Christmas' ago and realized I haven't seen them presented in a long while. My guys really liked them.  Does anyone know if the owners of the company are still with QVC? Was going to pick up a few new ones. There are a few online but looks like they may be old stock??

Trusted Contributor

Re: Remembering “The Comfy”

Amazon

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Esteemed Contributor

@Derwin28- Today HSN offered something similar for $32.00:

Snuggie® Hoodie - The Wearable Blanket with Sleeves and a Hood

810-131
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

I bought a knock off on Amazon for $14.99. Love it. QVC had them soooo often.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone for your replies. I was just so used to seeing them presented frequently on QVC around the Holidays. I was curious though about the creators and their company. I did see the one HSN offers..and lol.. it sounds just like COMFY Smiley Happy. I'll give them another look and also check Amazon. QVC has some but "the guys" used to bring in more colors and patterns. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

ps...Yep I see Amazon has the better selection as of now.

Honored Contributor

I got these for everyone one Christmas.

DD's college roommate showed up with one when they came in as freshmen. DD loved it. We had never heard of them before!   Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I purchased those as well as gifts.  It was a fun gift and everyone got a kick out of them.

I think they had on lunchtime specials the other day.

I still have mine but hardly wear because I just get too warm.  Great for sitting out around a fire pit when it is cooler out though.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Derwin28 

Go to the BiG "A" and put in COMFY.

When they come up, click on one til you get to the ones with "Visit the COMFY STORE" under the name of the vendor you chose to click on.

You'll be directed to thier own site, which has LotS Of suggestions..dozens and dozens!!!

Good Luck!!!

Try also TheComfy. dot com.

QVC has NOTHING compared to the confy site!!!!

Lots of deals for Black Friday too!!!

I got the one below for a gift a friend's niece who asked for one...moose motif!!! 

Respected Contributor

I wore mine working from home most every day for the past two winters.  QVC had them on clearance a while ago and I bought another.  If you order from elsewhere (I saw them at Costco before), just be aware that there are different features.  The ones that QVC had for TSV a couple years ago had the zip neckline, which for me is a must.  When I saw them at Costco for half the price it quickly went in my cart, until I noticed that it didn't have the zip neckline.