Esteemed Contributor

Not as much Christmas in July this year!

I am so glad they backed off showing so many Christmas shows.  I have to say also,  I think they are showing more variety and I am loving Q2.   It is really great when a host comes on, or a show that you can't watch or are not interested in the products on the shows.   I am watching more Q2 then Q1 anymore.  

Keep up the great work QVC!  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Not as much Christmas in July this year!

I used to love the Christmas shows but, the past few years it has been the same old stuff. I am not into most of what Valerie par hill sells, same old stuff all the time it's always candles in a bag, or glass balls. I sure which she would change things up for us. I also miss the boyds bear shows, it always made me smile. I live in a very hot area and am closed in a lot due to heat, so i really looked forward to the shows. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind a few shows....but too much of anything is boring

Esteemed Contributor

just waiting for 7/25.......harry slatkin's back!!  my credit card is gonna smoke more than his candles do!!

Respected Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

just waiting for 7/25.......harry slatkin's back!!  my credit card is gonna smoke more than his candles do!!

Haaaaaaa!!  I put the fire dept. on red alert for that day, lol!  Too funny @nana59!!

Honored Contributor

There was a new 2-hour "Christmas in July"show just today at 10am on QVC2, Live hosted by Antonella.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  Ah, the season is young... Just wait. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

This coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the 14th, 15th and 16th is all Christmas on regular Q. Don't know about QVC2. 

Respected Contributor

Good!   When it is 90 degrees outside, no one wants to talk or think about Christmas.

New Contributor

Yes, there can't possibly be that many people who are shopping for Christmas in July! 

Sales have got to be down when these shows are on.