Honored Contributor

Harry London- Big Deal

[ Edited ]
Preordered second shipment. Love the Nutcracker's! Gifting to GC. Haven't tasted HL Candys, Presention looked yummy. Katie M host wonderful job. So do enjoy her professional demeanor.
Honored Contributor

Might want to try them before gifting them.  I once bought this brand to use in some gift presentations.  Tried a few of them and found the product to be of inferior quality.  It tastes like very cheap chocolate.  

Furthermore, the tins usually arrived with dents in them.

Honored Contributor

I've only ordered HL chocolates twice.  While certainly not gourmet chocolate, I found them to be quite acceptable.  One set I got a couple of years ago was a nutcracker set.  And another year, I believe they were a building of some sort (can't recall).  But I never experienced a dent in any of the tins I received. 

Esteemed Contributor

They taste like wax,no flavor!

Honored Contributor

I know candy is made in factories early,but I cannot see buying it so early.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 you buy now to lock into the price.  It doesn't ship until November or December.  You pick the month.

Honored Contributor

Re: Harry London- Big Deal

[ Edited ]
Cancelled my order. Thanks ladies.🙋
Honored Contributor

Re: Harry London- Big Deal

[ Edited ]

@@This stuff tastes like it came from the candy aisle at Walgreens.  Maybe if you're gifting kids, they won't know the difference.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

They taste like wax,no flavor!

--------------------

I have ordered them for several years.  But the past two times I ordered, the flavor was not good and the candy was indeed very waxy!  And more than a third of the set were the peanut butter candles.  I sent one set to my DD and she hated them!!

Valued Contributor

Last year I ordered Giannios from HSN. I plan to do the same this year.  They're so much better than Harry London.