Frequent Contributor

Re: Not a Happy Camper - Packing Slips, Return Labels

@Etoile308I could only use the label they emailed me if I wanted to pay the full shipping fee.  To return it "my way" it would go to a different address

I paid to return  - it was only $1.50 less than QVC - none of what I dealt with was worth any of the stress - I printed the address-I did the work for QVC - 

Sorry, if my comments weren't clear - but QVC has certainly changed in the last 30 years.

Thanks for the information everyone.

Frequent Contributor

Yes I regularly have USPS pick up items, but only if I know what the cost is - they will pick up "returns with the prepaid postage" - 

Of course I have a printer - the point is, why should the consumer have to do the work of the seller (QVC)?  

For the over 30 years I have been a QVC customer, they have sent the necessary paperwork - unfortunate they have or will be changing that going forward.

Frequent Contributor

Exactly!

New Contributor

I also have been a customer for 30 years and I don't own a printer due to lack of need for one.   QVC's motto used to be Quality Value Convenience.  Well, the Convenience is gone and in my opinion, for what they charge per item to send back, they could throw in a label.  I'm done ordering from QV_.

Super Contributor

Amazon never includes a packing slip or a return label Both must be printed at the website.  What to do if you don't have a printer? Contact customer service?

Contributor

I've received one through the mail but it takes about a week to receive it.  I don't have a printer and cs was kind enough to send me the label.

Respected Contributor

it took qvc over a month to get me a return label. 

I don't have a printer.

The mailman will pick up any returns I had in the past, I left it outside with a note.

I don't shop here anymore.

Super Contributor

I will not be buying anymore gifts for people from the Q.. no return labels.. its fine the way they want you to do it but I don't have a printer.. I am 75 and I am not buying one for this.. I will just shop elsewhere.. totally frustrated.. I have to request two at this time.. and the person I gave the gift to is in another state.. so once I get the label I have to mail it to them to return.. its never been this way before and I am done .. Do it like Amazon they will send you a code that you can take a picture of and take to any ups store or elsewhere and show them the picture of the code they scan it and that's it they give you a receipt and later that day I am notified that Amazon is aware my return is on its way.. SIMPLE

Honored Contributor

How come people just don't buy where they don't like the business?  

Super Contributor

I had to contact them about an item that I  never requested a return on .. so now I am thinking what did i send back maybe they were confused with something this .. I had to tell them to charge me for the item.. earlier in the season I asked for a return label and was told not to send back lip stick set .. okay .. then I saw they are looking at a completely different order nothing to do with the lipstick I had to ask them yesterday do I send it back or not I requested a return label in November and its still sitting here..  so frustrating.