Regular Contributor

I was watching the Harry Slatkin segment with the diffusers. What is it with the hosts trying to assemble them?. Come on hosts!, these have been around for years. Just take five minutes to know how they fit together. You can tell Harry is getting mad over this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Not Again With HS Diffusers

I think his are the easiest of all brands to refill and put together. It takes all of 5 seconds to visually see how it fits and clicks together.

Super Contributor

It's really sad to watch them....They need to practice putting them together before presenting & demonstrating them to us.  I have no problem with assembling them.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed some hosts come on air very unprepared. I find it inexcusable, they are being paid well to do a job.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been buying his diffusers for many years & the diffusers he is selling this year are the worst ones yet!!!! .... they are so difficult to out together!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I read that diffusers are dangerous for dogs/cats. 

Valued Contributor

@kivah wrote:

I read that diffusers are dangerous for dogs/cats. 

I hate to be a "Debbie Downer" but they can be dangerous for humans, as well. There are 2 very popular scented oils in the marketplace that a pregnant woman, for one example, should never be around. I wish I remembered which ones. But if you research "Are scented oils safe?" the results are shocking. And don't be fooled by the word NATURAL.

Regular Contributor

Your that concerned about diffusers? My goodness. Just place yourself in a bubble...

Honored Contributor

Kivah:  Yes, I agree.  A few vets that I've seen on TV have commented re: essential oils and diffusers.  (I don't know anything re: babies, though.)

On a positive note..............

For adults who like scented items, I'm guessing it's just fine.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@StopTalking wrote:

I was watching the Harry Slatkin segment with the diffusers. What is it with the hosts trying to assemble them?. Come on hosts!, these have been around for years. Just take five minutes to know how they fit together. You can tell Harry is getting mad over this.

I bought them for the first time ever.  I had absolutely no problem.  Just follw the instructions that come with.