Contributor

Customer service is awful with just about all sites these days, Amazon isn't even taking calls. 

Valued Contributor

Re: No Customer Service

[ Edited ]

@lianne wrote:

If Q can't provide any customer service, why would you order anything now?

i had an issue with Origins at the beginning of this nightmare, it took a while to get fixed, so I won't be ordering from them until this is over. Lesson learned. 

Every day I see people complaining about CS here, why keep ordering?

They keep ordering because they think they are making themselves look superiour, to complain about trivial matters.  In reality. they look like miserable lonley people. 95 its  the people that swear they are done shopping but yet here they are.

Esteemed Contributor

Its not just qvc.  I’m having a terrible time reaching my cable company and Verizon.  Hold times are hours.  It stinks I tell ya.

Occasional Contributor
Part of my frustration with customer service is being on hold on the phone for an hour and a half and not having anyone pick up after being transferred to that extension by another rep (waited half an hour for the first one) OK, fine, crazy times, staffing is probably stretched, I get it. The thing that is really torquing me up is that their email isn’t working either. I’m willing to wait until they get around to reading and addressing the email (I get it will take some time) but I can’t even SEND them one in the hopes it would ever be read. This is about an item that THEY cancelled because suddenly it was no longer in stock (and it was a TSV so go figure) but they sure have no problem charging me every month. If it takes time to rectify then OK, I get it, but at least let us have some avenue to get the information about the problem to you.
Contributor

I'm beginning to wonder about QVC.  No one can get in touch with Customer Service.  There is something wrong here.  I will not order anything else until all this is cleared up.  My peeve right now is I ordered two pairs of original waist capris end of Feb.  No. 1, it didn't get warm enough in MI until mid-May.  I didn't even open the package up until then and found that I needed a larger size.  Well, the virus alert in Michigan started in March.  I started working from Home March 17.  I wasn't concentrating on sending the package back as I thought QVC would understand since the "stay home stay safe" went into effect.  So, I didn't send it back until a few weeks ago after the Governer of MI started opening places.  QVC sent my package back and said I went over the return policy.  I have been buying these capris for years.  I don't understand why QVC just can't send me a bigger size?  I want to talk to Customer Service but can't.  I'm upset with QVC.  

Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC should at least give us an email address that goes directly to Customer Service.  QVC always valued their customers.  I'm beginning to wonder.  Isn't the customer always right?  

Valued Contributor

I’m frustrated as well trying to get a few returns refunded . I understand the virus has slowed down the process and I’m ok with that but I no longer get the email confirmation that my return package is on the way back to QVC after I drop it off at the Post Office. I always thought that this was automatic when the package was scanned. I won’t order anymore until I can get my account straightened out.

Trusted Contributor
A lot of us have repeatedly given you the solution re customer service: Email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com
Honored Contributor

@Magny wrote:
A lot of us have repeatedly given you the solution re customer service: Email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

They try but are unable to address missing refunds. My husband is still waiting for a refund over $200 issued weeks ago and it never hit our bank. The Social team cannot help as it is still missing.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Housework wrote:

QVC should at least give us an email address that goes directly to Customer Service.  QVC always valued their customers.  I'm beginning to wonder.  Isn't the customer always right?  

@Housework  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com