Contributor

Just a little annoyance with website

I'm really not a whiner. I rarely post on the forums. 2 recent changes that I do NOT feel is helpful to the customers.

1.  I tend to watch some shows online. You have recently removed the window on the LIVE screen to take me to the page of the item being shown. I now have to open a separate window and run through the refresh to get to Items Recently Shown and find the item on LIVE. Annoying. What took one click now takes 2-3. How is that helpful to the shopping experience???

2. You removed the star average ratings at the top of the page so now I have to scroll down to see the reviews. I read reviews. I don't waste my time or money on poor quality products. Again, I waste my time scrolling down to find the review stars. Wasting my time. 

Between the horrible shipping and the annoying website I am really discouraged NOT encouraged to shop a QVC. 

Your sister channel, HSN, while I do not shop regularly there I do think their website for their product pages are better organized. You can see what the hosts are wearing with the product # and items that you might coordinate. 

I know I have probably wasted my time writing this but I guess it was time to get it out there. Website design is an art. You really need to look at other sites. 

PS-I also hate that when I put something in the cart I have to go to the cart. Sometimes I don't want to do that. I may want to read more about the item. Let me stay on the item page. Just put a side bar showing me the item is in the cart. Again, not efficient.

And don't get me started on the spinning wheels on the item page. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Just a little annoyance with website

@Starfish wrote:

I'm really not a whiner. I rarely post on the forums. 2 recent changes that I do NOT feel is helpful to the customers.

1.  I tend to watch some shows online. You have recently removed the window on the LIVE screen to take me to the page of the item being shown. I now have to open a separate window and run through the refresh to get to Items Recently Shown and find the item on LIVE. Annoying. What took one click now takes 2-3. How is that helpful to the shopping experience???

2. You removed the star average ratings at the top of the page so now I have to scroll down to see the reviews. I read reviews. I don't waste my time or money on poor quality products. Again, I waste my time scrolling down to find the review stars. Wasting my time. 

Between the horrible shipping and the annoying website I am really discouraged NOT encouraged to shop a QVC. 

Your sister channel, HSN, while I do not shop regularly there I do think their website for their product pages are better organized. You can see what the hosts are wearing with the product # and items that you might coordinate. 

I know I have probably wasted my time writing this but I guess it was time to get it out there. Website design is an art. You really need to look at other sites. 

PS-I also hate that when I put something in the cart I have to go to the cart. Sometimes I don't want to do that. I may want to read more about the item. Let me stay on the item page. Just put a side bar showing me the item is in the cart. Again, not efficient.

And don't get me started on the spinning wheels on the item page. 

hear you 

it is clear to me that whoever designed the page never really used it buy anything

why there are no brand hyperlinks in 2020 is beyond me 

Contributor

Yes, hyperlinks! I mean I know nothing about how to design a webpage but I do know a lot about how to use a web page. YOu need some expertise about web page design. I can see that this thread will not get much traction but I am trying again because I know that there are a lot of you that have great ideas for making this website more user friendly. 

Frequent Contributor

I find just posting on this board very user unfriendly! The whole website is just a pain to use.