Valued Contributor

I just received an order and my shipping label is printed on plain paper.  Scissor icon where I am supposed to cut both the return invoice and the mailing label.  Non sticky back so I'll have to tape it on.  I guess this is better then the last several orders where my invoice is attached to the bag.  Another way to save them money?

Honored Contributor

@catmama.  It was probably shipped from or by a vendor.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I get a few of those from time to time.  Not consistently.

Honored Contributor

@catmama  I noticed that too.  It used to be a few of them were not sticky.  Now at least 3/4 of those I get are non-sticky and I have to use an exacto knife or scissors to cut out the return label (and use tape) and cut out the return receipt.

It's all about cost cutting too.  I know some are from the Vendors but I suspect the other labels are cheaper than those with the sticky and easier to tear one's.

I've read a lot (not good stuff) on the internet about people complaining about QVC's cost cutting practices.  I haven't read much about people being happy with it.

I always think about the people who have trouble .... period of getting things mailed out in returns.  I used to praise QVC for the sticky return labels.

It's never been easy getting some of the labels the UPS and post office put on the box to identify where it's going, but it can be done. 

It is probably astounding how many old(er) people buy things and (for whatever reason) want to or need to return it/them and now it's more difficult than ever so they just keep the errrrrr...stuff(?)!

I know, with me, I've become very good at sending things back.  I've probably used enough tape to go around the world once....Ha!  (I guess you know that's an exaggeration).  I mention that because sometimes some people zero in on a statement like that and well....run with it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm in the same club as @Annabellethecat66—the majority of the shipping inserts I receive are on plain paper and require scissors and tape if I want to use the Q return label.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  Yes, and I won't even go into all of the tape I've used.  Ha!