Frequent Contributor

Watching more Q than usual, lately. Noticed today that the Ryka on air rep is new (to me). She's doing a great job; I enjoy the shoe shows. Anyone know if Leilani Learn is still with Ryka? 

Respected Contributor

Re: New Ryka rep???

[ Edited ]

I was also wondering where Leilani was.  Hope she is okay.

Trusted Contributor

@ncmom wrote:

Watching more Q than usual, lately. Noticed today that the Ryka on air rep is new (to me). She's doing a great job; I enjoy the shoe shows. Anyone know if Leilani Learn is still with Ryka? 

OMG!

I really enjoy Leilani!!  I hope she is okay and still a rep with the company!!

So many changes everwhere!!

Contributor

I wonder if Leilani was furloughed like Sally Combs from Earth Shoes. I hope not.

Esteemed Contributor

Leilani does a great job representing Ryka.  Thoughtful and informative...no dancing,prancing and posing. Hope she comes back.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

both her personal page and her ryka facebook page shows her as a vendor for qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I like the new rep too.  She was very good and always smiling, very pleasant.

Respected Contributor

Edna, the other Ryka rep, said during the presentation, that Leilani could not be on the night of the TSV.  I know Leilani got engaged a few months ago and thought that maybe she had her wedding.

Honored Contributor

something i noticed today because i got a notification on facebook.....

leilani changed the name of her public facebook page from Leilani - Ryka Girl to Leilani L.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Just looked at her page & it indicates "Worked at QVC".  So there is a possibility that she is no longer the RYKA representative. Sad...😪Screenshot_20200915-194304_Facebook~2.jpg