Regular Contributor

Re: New QVC Benefits/Options?

I received the email about the priority phone number but I do not have a Q Card.

Honored Contributor

Not sure why QVC isn't considering what some other retailers do.  A refund is given after the return label is scanned by USPS and UPS.  That could be programmed into their system...no employee necessary to process it.

Requiring me to take a photo for a refund in a reasonable timeframe is one more reason not to shop at QVC.

I

Valued Contributor

I go the new telephone number, no Q Card. I doubt I'll use it, after having a package, being shipped, and making it as far as a post office and, poof, disappearing. That was June 12. After fiasco after fiasco, terrible return delays, I've chosen to shop as local as possible.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette 

No emails.

I’d be happy if they’d just ship the item I ordered two and a half months ago.

I have noticed that my returns sit at the local post office for about two weeks before they are picked up. Eliminating that kind of thing would help with making refunds more timely.

Respected Contributor

They should adopt Amazon's return process for refunds and institute their proposed exchange process. I have 4 items that I returned 12 days ago and nothing has shown up on my status, not even that they were received by the P.O. and are in route. With the delayed shipping to receive them in the first place, the whole process is now almost 6 weeks in and I have no idea where my returns are. Plus reaching customer service is a krap shoot.