Honored Contributor

In the last couple of weeks I've received two emails from QVC about new policies they are testing or instituting.  I haven't seen any other threads about this, so I'm wondering if any of the rest of you have received the same.

The first was about receiving your refund faster--rapid returns.  They are testing a new process in that you can you can send the item back as usual, but also take a photo of it beforehand and email that to QVC and once they receive your email they will begin working on the refund or exchange.  This was explained currently as a "test" that I was "invited to participate in", so apparently they want to try it out first before instituting it for everyone.

The second email was for QCard holders only.  A new priority phone line for customer service.  For faster service to place an order, ask a question, check on order status, etc. in light of the current long phone waits and delayed shipping that everyone is experiencing.

Anyone else get either of these emails?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New QVC Benefits/Options?

I did not.

I think HSN has had a priority phone number for VIPs for awhile. Nice the Q is bringing it here. 

Keepin' it real.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes @geezerette I received both emails.  So far I have tried the "easy returns" and it was easy!  Within 24 hours of CS receiving the photo of my return slip; the new item per the exchange was in process and the following day it was shipped!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC needs to do both right away!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, @geezerette , I received it also.   I just don't understand why they just can't adopt the exchange policy of their sister station HSN.  As for return refunds, maybe they should adopt Amazons policy,  the post office/ups scans the return lable and they issue the refund.  So simple.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is going off topic.

Contributor

I received the vip phone number email from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replies.

And @LIndaMJ , I'm glad to know the rapid return worked out well for you! 

Respected Contributor

I received the VIP phone number e-mail but I don’t have a Q card.  

Honored Contributor

Heavens knows they need to do something about the sloppy manner in which returns are handled....and exchanges too.  There are many areas needing improvement at QVC.  Mike George needs to quit tooting his own horn and get to work!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment