QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind.

Valued Contributor

@Jepster wrote:

Not too excited with the thought of Katrina's show - she talks a mile a minute with no inflection - I do not enjoy her presentations AT ALL!  Of course, I won't be watching at 1AM either.  I don't know why they kept her, and let that other guy go who had an English accent - I thought he was good.

@Jepster  Hey, you're not alone in your thinking! As I previously stated she is one host I just cannot watch! 

To those that think she is so wonderful, how can you stand all the uhhh, uhhh, uhhh?....really listen next time she is on, it's constant and it's beyond annoying! 

It's crazy how everyone interprets things differently. I guess for Katrina's sake she is lucky that there are those people out there who don't mind the constant uh's, the harsh makeup/lipstick, harsh haircut, etc...I will say she does appear to have an impressive resume....one smart cookie! 

I actually like most of the Q's hosts, other than her and that new Julia C. - I have to say I dislike her presentations more than KZ. She is very immature acting and laughs inappropriately, etc....I don't see how she ever got put through! lol

Ok, so before anyone tries to say I must be perfect, etc....No, I'm far from that, wouldn't want to be perfect anyways, how boring that would be...but, I'm also not in the public eye and unfortunately when you are, you put yourself out there. Of course no one is going to like everyone and everyone is different, which to me is what makes this world so unique. I'm not trying to be rude at all, just things I've observed. 

~ Hope in TN ~
Regular Contributor

@BrandiDavis wrote:

@Jepster wrote:

Not too excited with the thought of Katrina's show - she talks a mile a minute with no inflection - I do not enjoy her presentations AT ALL!  Of course, I won't be watching at 1AM either.  I don't know why they kept her, and let that other guy go who had an English accent - I thought he was good.

@Jepster  Hey, you're not alone in your thinking! As I previously stated she is one host I just cannot watch! 

To those that think she is so wonderful, how can you stand all the uhhh, uhhh, uhhh?....really listen next time she is on, it's constant and it's beyond annoying! 

It's crazy how everyone interprets things differently. I guess for Katrina's sake she is lucky that there are those people out there who don't mind the constant uh's, the harsh makeup/lipstick, harsh haircut, etc...I will say she does appear to have an impressive resume....one smart cookie! 

I actually like most of the Q's hosts, other than her and that new Julia C. - I have to say I dislike her presentations more than KZ. She is very immature acting and laughs inappropriately, etc....I don't see how she ever got put through! lol

Ok, so before anyone tries to say I must be perfect, etc....No, I'm far from that, wouldn't want to be perfect anyways, how boring that would be...but, I'm also not in the public eye and unfortunately when you are, you put yourself out there. Of course no one is going to like everyone and everyone is different, which to me is what makes this world so unique. I'm not trying to be rude at all, just things I've observed. 

@BrandiDavis I do like Katrina. Not all of us like the same hosts and that is okay. My gripe this morning is turning on the television and seeing JT act like a teenager. My goodness why doesn't she retire already? As I have said before if these hosts could see how they act they would be on the boards saying the same things we are. Have a nice weekend.

Respected Contributor

NEW! Shoe Shopping with Courtney with Courtney Khondabi

Mondays at 1am ET Starting January 13 on QVC

Same show in the same timeslot that she hosted regularly in 2018 and intermittently in 2019, but now she has her name on it.

NEW! Mornings with Pat and Dan

Debuts Thursday, January 23 from 7-9am ET on QVC

What's old is new again.

NEW! Gold Jewelry Sale

Friday, January 24 from 12am-3am and 7am-12am ET on QVC

Broadcast on QVC from 1988-2015 and from 2017-2019, California Gold Rush has been cancelled. Why cancel California Gold Rush after 31 years for a new event?

NEW! #DaretoShareBeautywithCourtney with Courtney Khondabi

Debuts on All-Day Beauty Event, January 25 from 9pm-12am ET on QVC

Because Shawn's on vacation that week?

Honored Contributor

It sounds like more of the same old, same old with new titles.  

Sorry, I'm a bit pessimistic about Q doing anything new.  They've shown the same dozen or so products, or variations thereof, for the last few years.  I really don't expect them to change.

New Contributor

thanks i needed a good laugh with the aerobics in the kitchen. really i just dont watch when she is on. so into herself. for a host they dont dress very professional either. like today. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus 

I agree ....the only thing new are show TITLES it will be more of the same when it comes to merchandise....

I would like to tell QVC what they can do with this  YAY stuff! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Change of a name, more of the same, programming still lame.

Occasional Contributor

I really like her, fairly new to watching QVC but in the time I've watched, she has become a favorite. Fashionable, not racheted up but normal, talks well with brand reps and has style. I'm thinking she'll seem more comfortable when she is finally on the Q on a regular basis. I do hate the time slot but I will watch. And hello, everyone. I must like her because this is my first post :-)

Trusted Contributor

It doesn't matter what the Q calls its "new" programs. Unless they add new product lines and variety to their shows they will be the same old same old.