Honored Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Katrina at 1am.... I enjoy her but I won't be watching, I still believe she's not used to her potential.
No Courtney show, surprised. I thought there'd be one.
OMG ENOUGH WITH THE -YAY- it's almost embarrassing for adults to be yay-ing!

@jlrbr   Even though not profitable (yet), the yay business is a hook for their younger customers. 😜

Honored Contributor

My 2020 first and most important New Year's Resolution....stay away from watching/ordering from Q. Still check in on Forums, though. 

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

My 2020 first and most important New Year's Resolution....stay away from watching/ordering from Q. Still check in on Forums, though. 

@Shanus This is the best thing about QVC! 

Esteemed Contributor

Once the holidays are over I think there may be lots of changes, at least I hope so.  They can't keep going IMHO the way their going. It's a balancing act between keeping it's current base customer and attracting younger customers who won't watch but will shop on line.  Maybe some host changes too?

Honored Contributor

But for the stupid Fri-Yay, the only show that interests me is the one with Leah.  

Trusted Contributor

It's promising there will be live shows at 1 am though.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Unfortunately, think it'll be the same merchandise with a show that has a new name. Friday Night Beauty became Dare To Share w/ Shawn, but same stuff, different host

So very true. Deals on the Daily is just resurrecting QCheck with a different name. Level Up Your Look with Jen is unlikely to be much different than Shawn Says Accessorize, its timeslot predecessor. Fri-YAY! with Leah is just a morning sampler show. Fri-YAY! with Jane is an evening sampler show. I'm guessing Szish List will just be Katrina's version of Inspired Style. Sundays with Pat and Dan is another sampler show.

Super Contributor

At least I didn't see any new shows with SK hosting

Super Contributor

Really! We didn't even like the old ones. Why more?

Super Contributor

I like Katrina! Why are they putting her on in the middle of the night. I agree no more Courtney shows and I noticed no more SK new shows either. Thank goodness! We are being inundated with both the hosts. Enough already