Trusted Contributor
It’s ridiculous to read at least on my phone. I won’t be looking anymore. I hate side scrolling and it’s all bunched together with QVC2 and Beauty. I really don’t care about the latter two.
Honored Contributor

I don't like the new program guide. I use to click on the link for the weekly view, then clicked on the week I wanted to look at. This was the way I was able to set reminders for the shows I was interested in.

Occasional Contributor
It's bad on my iPhone too.
Won't be using it .
Occasional Contributor

I so agree!  The new program guide is too confusing, too much scrolling, too much info all bunched together.  I don't care about the other 2 channels so don't need their schedules.  Please go back to the "old" style.  Thanks at least from my standpoint.

Honored Contributor

Totally agree!!!!  Horrible!  I will not try to check it again.  I wish they would quit changing things here!

New Contributor

New program guide is not user friendly. If I have missed something, I want to be able to see everything that was presented with the price. As it is now, you click on one item at a time and have to go back to the program guide each time. You should be able to scroll through rather than going back to see the next item.

Occasional Contributor

The new program guide is terrible! You can’t set reminders or go back to the previous days products. Definitely way too much scrolling to do to fine a day you want. Guide doesn’t give you schedule of shows past the next week. Old guide gave you show schedule weeks in advance. Hopefully they’ll go back to old schedule format.

Honored Contributor

@TerriG wrote:

The new program guide is terrible! You can’t set reminders or go back to the previous days products. Definitely way too much scrolling to do to fine a day you want. Guide doesn’t give you schedule of shows past the next week. Old guide gave you show schedule weeks in advance. Hopefully they’ll go back to old schedule format.

@TerriG, I miss the days of the magazine where I could see the whole month at a glance and plan accordingly.

Respected Contributor

@Secky Bue wrote:

I so agree!  The new program guide is too confusing, too much scrolling, too much info all bunched together.  I don't care about the other 2 channels so don't need their schedules.  Please go back to the "old" style.  Thanks at least from my standpoint.

I just learned that on my iPad Air if you turn your iPad to landscape mode you will get an option for either Dailey or Weekley View.  Select Weekly View.   It will look like the old Program Guide View pretty much.  Select the channel you want, for you QVC.  Why that option isn't available on Portrait mode which is what most people use presumably beats me.  I still don't see a way to set reminders there.  To set reminders you have to do a search. I guess it is still a work I progress.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@Secky Bue wrote:

I just learned that on my iPad Air if you turn your iPad to landscape mode you will get an option for either Dailey or Weekley View.  Select Weekly View.   It will look like the old Program Guide View pretty much.  Select the channel you want, for you QVC.  Why that option isn't available on Portrait mode which is what most people use presumably beats me.  I still don't see a way to set reminders there.  To set reminders you have to do a search. I guess it is still a work I progress.

@Shawnie, I have an iPad Air and I will try this!