Frequent Contributor
I keep getting a prompt to change my nickname. I have attempted to enter about 10 different names which are all taken. I think the ones I’m trying are pretty obscure. I’m wondering if there’s not a glitch in the system.

Is anybody else having this issue?
Honored Contributor

@ocookie wrote:
I keep getting a prompt to change my nickname. I have attempted to enter about 10 different names which are all taken. I think the ones I’m trying are pretty obscure. I’m wondering if there’s not a glitch in the system.

Is anybody else having this issue?

@ocookie 

Sometimes there's a glitch QVC's system and if you refresh and also close and open a new browser the message about changing your nickname will go away...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I ignore it and try again and it works

Esteemed Contributor

The nicknames are mixed up! I am now 1Snickers and was Krypto. I'll leave it since it's an old one I asked for when I first came to forums. 

Contributor

I agree.  QVC has so many progamming problems, including their Order Status.  You have to wonder what's going on. Re nicknames, it wil not work if I ignore the prompt to enter a "new" nickname. I enter my same nickname over and over and that works.

Super Contributor

I got the prompt once and I just put in my same nickname that I've had..I didn't change it...so far, no problems

Trusted Contributor

@ocookie - After I was not able to sign in for 4-5 days, I tried resetting my password twice and created a new password none of which worked.  Finally I was able to sign in only to find that QVC had changed my nickname without informing me.  I'm just going to use the new one as I don't want anymore hassles with QVC.  There are definite problems with them.