Contributor

I ordered the Doll 10 concealer and eye primer duo a week ago and my order is still "being prepared". Really, after a week? Not only that, I changed my mind after a couple of days and decided I didn't want to wait for it, but it won't let me cancel my order. With my luck, I will hate it and end up sending it back anyway. Smiley Frustrated

I know this seems to be the norm with ordering lately, but it's getting ridiculous. I ordered something from a different site and it shipped the next day, but tracking said it was supposed to be to me last Tuesday. Then it changed to yesterday (Friday). Guess what? It never showed up (it contains a gift for my mom who I will be seeing next week). Because of all the online ordering over the past years, brick and mortar stores are closing. Now it takes an eternity for online merchandise to get to you. 

Okay, rant over.

Honored Contributor

that just drives me insane!!! but then, I just got an order from HSN , a Korres item, that was on air 2-3 days ago---and got it today!!! I find that JTV  ships and delivers within a few days too. 

Contributor

It absolutely drives me insane, too. By the time it gets here, I have forgotten that I ordered it.

That's encouraging about your Korres things! I also ordered some Korres items from HSN and they've shipped! Hopefully, I will be getting them this week. I am looking forward to getting them. I got the jumbo body wash and lotion and the aloe hand wash and lotion. 

As an aside, I did finally get the gift for my mom in the mail yesterday...finally!

Respected Contributor

Everything I order from HSN I receive within a few days.  Received my Korres yesterday. Never have a problem with HSN.  I do not know who is running the Q now, but something has to be done - the virus excuse is old news.

Contributor

I agree! It can't be just about the virus anymore, as other sites send their stuff out in a very timely manner.

As I write this, I still have not received my concealer/eye shadow primer. It better be some darn good stuff. Tracking information shows it shipped on the 12th and is scheduled to be delivered on the 13th. Really? Someone is asleep at the wheel, as they missed that one by a mile. It departed Kansas City on the 15th and arrived at 4 various USPS facilities on the 16th and 17th (doesn't say which ones). 

I give up. I've seen many things lately I'd like to order lately, but these shenanigans have kept me from doing so. At least I'm saving money.