New Contributor

I strongly agree............the new format for QVC is user unfriendly and very hard to search. It was MUCH better before it was changed.  Like the old saying goes, "if its not broken, don't fix it." 

Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

This ship has sailed........

Agree.  The site is not so new any more.

Esteemed Contributor

Of course people can get "used" to anything; however, getting used to a new format does not mean it's a good format or you will ever like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

Of course people can get "used" to anything; however, getting used to a new format does not mean it's a good format or you will ever like it. 

So, what are you going to do about it? Because they're not going to change it back. 

Things change.

As far as I can see, one has two choices.

Either, one gets use to the new way,

or,

they don't post here any more.

If one wants to participate, and post,

then they are going to have to learn how to adapt to the new way.

That's really all there is to it.

So, what's it going to be?

Adapt?

Or quit?

Because no matter what one decides,

this format is here to stay.

Esteemed Contributor

@Plaid Pants2 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

So, what are you going to do about it? Because they're not going to change it back. 

Things change.

As far as I can see, one has two choices.

Either, one gets use to the new way,

or,

they don't post here any more.

If one wants to participate, and post,

then they are going to have to learn how to adapt to the new way.

That's really all there is to it.

So, what's it going to be?

Adapt?

Or quit?

Because no matter what one decides,

this format is here to stay.

Please read above; it's quite clear.

Honored Contributor

I don't like it either, but it is what it is... Increasingly, websites aren't user friendly, because they're trying to serve so many different 'devices' and because the focus is increasingly on e-commerce, not on users simply browsing. I've been struck lately with how many websites no longer have a search feature. I suppose they want you to have to look for what you're seeking, assuming that if you do, maybe you'll pick up more than you intended. I'm sure in some cases it works, but when I'm not in browse mode but am looking for something specific, I tend to just close out when I can't easily find what I'm looking for... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

Just went onto QVC Official Site and what is this mess?  Even looking on order status to view if new white jeans available by item# is a mess.  Looks like I'm not going to try to work with this new format.  Pls change, this new format is so time consuming and very difficult to use.  Who ever came up with this is not making shopping w/the Q on line easy to use.  I dislike it!

QVC Customer Care

Thread closed for commenting bumped up from 2015