Respected Contributor
@Kachina624 wrote:

I like the new forum.  I can do many more things and do them easier.  It takes awhile to adjust but once you become accustomed to the new way, you'll like it too.

What are the 'many new things' you can do with this new format?  I think you can do less than you could before the changes.

Trusted Contributor

@KatieB, this is one feature, for instance. I just notified you with the "@" feature.....

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

I'm an iPad user and I can now easily make paragraphs, insert links and post photos without going through a lot of rigamarole.  I can also easily change the font, text color and size.  It's much easier to use bold, italics or underline.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I enjoy it here more with the changes.  As far as the format, it's just like everything else.  Either be flexible and adapt to changes, and things will get easier.

I'm wondering what you enjoy MORE?  As I write this-the text is hopping around!

Respected Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

@KatieB, this is one feature, for instance. I just notified you with the "@" feature.....

And what does that do?

Valued Contributor

ThanksKachina, I appreciate your reply.  I actually already tried that a few times but I thought maybe I was doing something wrong so I tried it again,according to your clear directions, and all I get are the posts where I have received hearts.  I just don't know what I'm doing wrong...I just don't know, but thank you for trying to help, I appreciate it.

Maria

Honored Contributor

@curlywhitedog, here is  how to find all of your old posts.

1. Enter your user name in the Search field.

2. Use the pull down menu to change the search criteria from Community to Users.

Here's an example with my own name:

SearchByUser.JPG

3. Click the red GO button.

A page of search resulots will appear. If your name is similar to other names, you will see multiple results and have to search for your own.

4. In your own results, find the chat bubble with the number of posts next to it. Here is what mine looks like.Posts Link.JPG

5. Click on the number of posts. Note: Clicking on the chat bubble icon will do nothing. Click on the number, as highlighted above.

6. A list of all of your past posts will appear. Any thread title appearing in bolded font means that there are unread posts in the thread.

If you want to create a shortcut to this page of all of your past posts, use the Favorites option in your web browser to save the results page to your Favorites. From then on, you would be able to click on the Favorites link and go straight to your previous posts.

You'll find this information and more in the thread linked in my signature below.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

To see all your old posts, go to the top where the word "community" is in a box.  Click on it and on the word "user", then put your user ID in the box to the left.  A screen will come up with all of your stats.  Find the one that lists your post total and click on the balloon.  All your posts should magically appear.

The poster chynnaBlue has very kindly accumulated many helpful hints and you can click to find them on the bottom of any of her posts.  You can find her posts using the method described above using HER user ID.

@ChynnaBlue

Thanks @Kachina624 for tagging me and throwing up the bat signal! I've added a post with pictures to see if that helps and added that post to the list found in my signature. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue. thanks Chynna.  For some reason everyone seems to be baffled by this.  I'm sure your graphics will help.  I'm going to put your shortcut hint to immediate use.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Chynna: 

Just saw your detailed instructions, thanks so much.  On my way to try them out.  Fingers crossed.

Maria