Occasional Contributor

ha! i ordered something on easy pay.. my credit after all the deductions for shipping was 13 cents. its ridiculous!

Respected Contributor
Yes, but you weren’t charged the balance of your easy pays.
Super Contributor

@AussieLuvr  and @Happiness Is Inside JOB -- You most certainly can return multiple items in one return package for one single QVC PrePaid Label Fee.  I ALWAYS save my clothing and shoe returns for the month and return them in one box/bag.  I have NEVER been charged more than once for the $6.95 fee but I do monitor just in case.  You can even return items together that were from different orders or delivered separately.  The only thing I do is make sure all the items I'm returning have the same return address as some other items go to different warehouses for processing.  

Trusted Contributor

@DeniseColo wrote:

@AussieLuvr  and @Happiness Is Inside JOB -- You most certainly can return multiple items in one return package for one single QVC PrePaid Label Fee.  I ALWAYS save my clothing and shoe returns for the month and return them in one box/bag.  I have NEVER been charged more than once for the $6.95 fee but I do monitor just in case.  You can even return items together that were from different orders or delivered separately.  The only thing I do is make sure all the items I'm returning have the same return address as some other items go to different warehouses for processing.  

Ms. Denise - Thank you for confirming my thoughts about returning in one box.  That is my new process, even if I hold on to a large box from an amazon order with the intention of possibly needing it to return items to the Q.

Another tip I will share, if you REALLY want an item, order TWO SIZES, I find the sizes are not as consistent as they USED to be.  SO if I really want a specific shoe, like today's special value, I will order my 11W and 12W (large size ladies UNITE)  ha ha...anyway....I will order both sizes so I can see which one fits the best.  That way you don't waste time returning something with the hopes of getting another size weeks later.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@AussieLuvr

I am with the other poster.  You do not get an immediate receipt with those pick ups methods.

I will wait in line and always get a receipt...ALWAYS...here is why.

I always used to just walk up to the PO counter and leave the pkg. w/ a Q label.

Worked fined until the day I walked up w/ a D&B expensive purse to be returned.

Yes, I made a copy of the return label so I had the tracking number.  But it NEVER made it back.  It disappeared off the planet.

If you don't have a PO receipt, you have NO real proof you actually took it there OR that your carrier made a pick up.

The PO would do NOTHING to help me, I had NO proof I handed it off to them.  QVC had NO tracking info on it.  I had NO proof I actually returned it.  The return ID number showed no status available.

I thought I was going to eat several hundred dollars.  5 weeks later, it finally showed up at Q.

Never again.  Not worth the risk IMHO.

I've never had an experience like yours, but I feel the same way.  I get a receipt every time I return anything anywhere.  I've been told by CS at various companies that it's not necessary, but in my mind it IS!  Because, as you said, when it comes down to it, where is the actual proof that it was actually sent?

I'm an "attention to detail" person, and there's no way I would send something back without positive proof in my hand.  For me, the peace of mind is well worth it.

I'm so glad it worked out for you.  Definitely a scary situation!

Respected Contributor

@hick wrote:

I've been a QVC customer for years and years.  Although I don't purchase a lot, I buy my fair share.

Recently I bought a pair of shapewear panties.  I sized it according to the size chart.  Of course I had to return it.  I used the QVC return label.

When my bill arrived, I sent a check for 6.95 which I thought would take care of my bill since I returned the item.  Yesterday I received a bill for $29.50.

Evidentally, QVC does not refund your original shipping charge.

So, to get and return these panties, I paid 12.95 in shipping.  Plus a late charge of $25.00 on a $3.00 bill AND $1.50 interest.

I have never had a late payment in my life.  I called Synchrony bank and, after finally getting to talk to a real person, they waived the late charge.  They would not waive the $1.50 interest charge.

Now I get it that I should have realized that QVC does not refund your original shipping charges.  Why is that???????

In conclusion.........Ba Bye QVC!!!!

Try returning a Judith Ripka piece of jewelry.  It’s just under $12.00 to use the QVC label. Never again. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure why, but the fees are getting harder to tolerate now.

Honored Contributor

@skuggles  Probably because the price of the item as gone up so much and so many other websites offer free shipping and free returns.