Contributor

Why not just change the name of QVC to the Isaac Mizrshi show, with co-host Susan Graver

Sound affects by Dennis Basso.

Clown Costumes by Lori Goldstein.

Hair by Chaz Dean.

Make-up by IT and Philosophy.

Dance Group by Women with Control.

Technical support by Dell and HP.

Clean up crew by Dyson,

Sponsored by not just a blender Vitamix.

After all that’s all there is anymore.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor
Also: Background Music by Bose; Floral Decor by Roberta's and Cottage Farms....that about covers it!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

They present what sells.

Honored Contributor

Special lighting effects by Bliss with Seasonal Decor by Valarie Parr Hill.

Honored Contributor

Oh, oh....and a special thanks to our hair and makeup team consisting of Chaz Dean, Nick Chavez, Maria McCool, Jamie Kern Lima, Josie Maran, and Mally Roncal.

Trusted Contributor
I suspect that name change would be terribly difficult to get on one line. QVC is actually much catchier!
Honored Contributor
On 3/29/2015 SUHSE39 said: I suspect that name change would be terribly difficult to get on one line. QVC is actually much catchier!
They can "roll the credits" after every show, just as they they do at the end of every television program!
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Why not just change the name of QVC to the Isaac Mizrshi show, with co-host Susan Graver

I think that would need to be turned around, as "The Susan Graver Show co-hosted by Isaac Mizrahi"... she can out talk anyone! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I did LOVE the prints/colors on those SG scarf tops last night... except I just can't wear that style top. Too bad...{#emotions_dlg.unsure} But I was actually sitting here thanking her for not making those in a style I could wear! My wallet is happy!

Honored Contributor
On 3/28/2015 baker said:

They present what sells.

Uh, they present what has sold historically. They have no idea what else might sell because they've been stuck in the same rut for years now, selling exactly what the OP said... The same ten brands over and over and over, endlessly... and with presentations that also seem endless... to the point of utter and complete saturation. OP, one change.... I might delete Basso. He isn't on nearly as much as the others. I'd replace him with Dooney, along with that more tired than tired Logo Lock bag...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Why so satirical ?

Surely there is more in life bothering you than this, really......

I believe this indicates you are overdosing on QVC. Take a break, along one, and this won't seem to bother you anymore.

There is always a better answer than anger .

Lighten up. the real world is tough enough. Don't stress out over the tiny stuff, and this is tiny ! Have you seen the headlines lately ?????

Blessings to you that you will lighten your load and relaxxxxxxxxxxxx.....

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}