Honored Contributor

Re: NOT MUCH TO "Q TALK" ABOUT

@Shanus wrote:

Since I'm no longer purchasing or viewing Q, I don't have too much to talk about. I just come here to read a comment and maybe post. 

It seems the forums have slowed down a lot...maybe I'm not the only one who has decided pleasant silence w/o the frantic hosts, free shipping and shopping big discounts at the mall and online are all a much better deal. 

agree

I check in to see what's doing, but the lackluster offerings and noncompetitive prices are a turn off

c

Honored Contributor

I'm positive all Black Friday discounts (not easy pays) are not helping Q's bottom line.

Honored Contributor

I can remember watching all the time, where there was variety, quality products, and decent jewelry. 

I haven't watched more than 10 minutes a year for at least 5 years now. It's all the same old, same old products, childish antics, and lousy sale prices. I do look at the schedule or front page of the website and occasionally at a product. 

Almost everything can be found elsewhere for less money, free shipping, and promo codes. I shop where I can get the most for my money without having to the so-called entertainment and antics.

Respected Contributor

I haven't purchased anything in weeks. Can't remember the last time I watched an entire show. The noise and hosts talking over each other is not something I can tolerate. 

Honored Contributor

I generally don't watch the Q this time of year.  This month before Christmas is like one big junk-a-thon.

I don't know why they don't understand that people can still purchase gifts from regular programming.  I know I would.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus    IMO  They hurt themselves with this Free Shipping for new Customers for 3 1/2 months.  Then they got $15.00 dollars off over the weekend.  

Everything they are selling they have sold the last 5 years.

Two Hosts for a Company in trouble is nuts.  Prices are too high. Even with Free Shipping the prices are still too high.  I bet the 4th quarter is bad.