Occasional Contributor

My Wish List Has Disappeared!

My wish list has disappeared. I had all of my potential Christmas gifts listed so now

I am freaking out! All of my gift list is GONE! QVC, you just lost sales due to the incompetence of QVC.com.

Respected Contributor

Re: My Wish List Has Disappeared!

Hello, TiffanyLaurin and welcome. Smiley Happy

Try contacting QVC Customer Service and tell them what happened. Maybe they can help.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Occasional Contributor

Ok thanks. My saved items have disappeared as well. I'm trying to think of the items I had listed but it's hard.

QVC Customer Care

@TiffanyLaurin I'm so sorry that happened. I believe your saved items will stay on the list for 90 days so you may need to update the list. I will see if there is any way our IT Department can retrieve the information, but no promises. Can you tell me how long the items were on your Wish List? Alice

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@TiffanyLaurin I'm so sorry that happened. I believe your saved items will stay on the list for 90 days so you may need to update the list. I will see if there is any way our IT Department can retrieve the information, but no promises. Can you tell me how long the items were on your Wish List? Alice

@TiffanyLaurin, look. A QVC moderator came to help.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Occasional Contributor

The "saved" items and "wish list" items I had saved for gifts and gift ideas have only been on there for a couple of weeks, when the gift shopping shows went in full force.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @TiffanyLaurin I just learned that QVC is having difficulty with the Wish Lists on the website. I sent your information on to our IT Department to see if it can be restored. Hopefully it will be restored for you. Have a great day. Alice

New Contributor

Why have some of my wishlist items disappeared.  Also the video has not worked for weeks.  I downloaded flash and chorme.  This in the only video's that are not working on my computure 

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been closed for commenting. Bumping up thread from 2015. Please start a new thread.