Respected Contributor

Just tuned in to Jayne Brown selling a cuddle duds jacket.  She is already mentioning we will need it to go pumpkin picking.  Goodbye Christmas in July; make room for pumpkin picking!!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71   I'm all for that!  Bring on the fall season!  It will be 100 degrees here today, and I'm trying to figure out how to spend my day inside, and I see that Kirklands has their pumpkin decor now available, so I'm all for looking at fall items.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Picking

[ Edited ]

I'm ready for cooler weather, but I don't need a pumpkin picking outfit. Jeans and a sweatshirt work just fine. My neighbor has a QF sweatshirt in ivory with a small scarecrow and picket fence on it that is adorable. It's probably 10 years old, but to me it is the quintessential top for a fall outing.

Respected Contributor

Halloween candy is already in the stores.  Get those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups now!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 wrote:

Just tuned in to Jayne Brown selling a cuddle duds jacket.  She is already mentioning we will need it to go pumpkin picking.  Goodbye Christmas in July; make room for pumpkin picking!!

@Catch71 

The FIRST offical sign that Autumn is here at QVC! 😉😄

Pumpkin Patch Sign - Pumpkin Signs | Classic Metal Signs

See the source image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt Great photos!

I missed the Jayne Brown presentation - oh gee how awful! LOL

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt Great photos!

I missed the Jayne Brown presentation - oh gee how awful! LOL

@GinaV24 

Never fear Gina....I'm sure she'll be sharing that message many times throughout the season 😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
Hate fall. Hate winter. Wish I could just hibernate from October 1st to April 1st.
They sell pumpkins at the grocery store.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ubiquitous pumpkin picking outfit! Don't forget you need one for apple picking too! Anyone who has actually gone into a field of pumpkins knows that it's a dusty (or muddy) task...

Super Contributor
Too early to think about pumpkins. Besides, I pick mine at the grocery store.