Frequent Contributor

Monthly QVC Account Summary/repeat/repeat

What on earth is going on?  I'm getting 2 or more daily e-mails of my monthly account summary for the past week.  Some are a duplicate of the Jun summary, but others are going back as far as Mar so far!

QVC just seems to be one automation problem after another.  Leaves me shaking my head.

Honored Contributor

Re: Monthly QVC Account Summary/repeat/repeat

@NanaFrost    Me too but they all came yesterday and today.  Several months worth. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@NanaFrost. I emailed the Social Team about this a day or so ago, but didn't get a response, not even telling me they'd passed it along to IT.  The day I emailed them I got May's first, then later April's, and then later March's!   It was bizarre.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NanaFrost    Me too but they all came yesterday and today.  Several months worth. 

Same here.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Super Contributor

Same here. I got several yesterday and today. each one had 3 months of account summarys.

Respected Contributor

The same thing is happening to me.

I can't get a daily TSV notice nor do I get any other emails from QVC about upcoming sales/events, but I sure do get the monthly account summary again and again and again.

Esteemed Contributor

@NanaFrost wrote:

What on earth is going on?  I'm getting 2 or more daily e-mails of my monthly account summary for the past week.  Some are a duplicate of the Jun summary, but others are going back as far as Mar so far!

QVC just seems to be one automation problem after another.  Leaves me shaking my head.

@NanaFrost    Me too!  They really need to fix these issues.  Making them look to cheap to fix things and to me it is a turn off!

Trusted Contributor

Same. Three in one day. Also, I haven't been able to sign in for a while.
Esteemed Contributor

Same here too.For the last 2 days over & over for various months!!

Trusted Contributor

I got 2 in one day.  They were both messed up.  Showed all my orders on easy pay.  I never use easy pay.  If not accurate, why even send them out?

I am seriously wondering about the security of QVC.  don't know if I can trust them .